Chapter 14: Questions and Dreams

To say me and Alter weren't surprised would be a lie. She started crying from happiness and clutched onto me. I did the same and hugged her super tight. Nuri and dad joined in our hug of happiness. "Makes sense seeing as we kinda look the same *sniff*" Alter said. I wiped away her tears and nodded.

After we calmed down we started to walk home. Alter happily skipping and me making sure she doesn't go to far. The festival is in 2 days and I was prepared. We made it home and Alter fed Nuri her biscuits. "Big sister! Are you ready for the sports festival?" Alter said. I chuckled, "Of course I am. I wouldn't be Aizawa Y/N if I wasn't."

I ruffled her hair. She ran into the kitchen and grabbed a bag of flour. I grabbed it before she could eat it. "I'm hungry!" "Then eat leftovers from last night not a bag of flour!" She pouts and does as told. Dad wouldn't be home for awhile due to schoolwork. I grab some cleaning supplies and get to work.

"Y/N, you don't need to clean if it's already clean." Said Alter. "It needs to be spotless. Not a single dust particle is allowed in our home." She sweat dropped and continued eating.

~Time skip~

I finished cleaning and tucked Alter into bed. She may be 12, but she didn't have a parental figure. How did she live after all this time? I may not remember what happened when I was in America, but the fact that I had a sister this whole time doesn't make sense. I walked into my room and collapsed onto the bed in the corner.

Nuri was with Alter and dad was asleep in his room. I was still questioning how Alter came to be. How did a kid that was 2 years old get separated from their sibling? How did she get blurred away from my memories? Then again. . . I don't remember much about my family. Maybe she was blurred out completely from my mind.

The questions slowly drifted my mind into a deep slumber.

Black

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"BIG SISTER! PLEASE- I-I'M SORRY! I DIDN'T KNOW...

Don't leave me. . . please. . ."

A girl that looked about the age of twelve was crying infront of a red girls body. It was slowly turning to dust. The girl kept sobbing and pleading for her sister to wake up.

But she wasn't able to.

Her body was already nonexistent.

Like it wasn't even there.

Suddenly, arms wrapped around the sobbing girl and spoke softly, "Don't worry. I'm here little sister. I promised to never leave you." The angelic wings that were once on the redhead's back dispersed into shards. Almost like glass shattering into beautiful little peices.

The younger girl turned her head and smiled. She jumped on her sister and tightly hugged her. As if she was going to disappear again. "Big sister. . . I- I just wanted to be like you. Look like you-" "I know, but now you have that wish. Let's go home and rest. You're gonna need it after what happened just now." With a nod, the older girl picked her sibling up.