Chapter 9: why now?

Villain's came out of a purple mist. 'A warp quirk' I analyzed quickly. I then saw someone very familiar. 'Shiggy?'

He saw me and I could tell his eyes widened, but I winked with a nod and he ignored me talking to who I could assume to be the 'Kurogiri' he complains about

He saw me and I could tell his eyes widened, but I winked with a nod and he ignored me talking to who I could assume to be the 'Kurogiri' he complains about. Let me zoom back.

We play Minecraft together. I knew of his past and villainous ways, but he was a friend to me.

Next thing I know my dad jumps down and fights the villain's. Me and the others run to the exit to be blocked by the gate. "Hello, we are the League of Villains. I'm sorry for our ruthless actions, but isn't this a place for All Might to die?" I knew of this too, but I didn't know when.

"Speaking of, isn't he supposed to be here? Where is he? Doesn't matter, my mission didn't change." He started to cover us within his gate. I put a shield around me and Nuri. "My friends 'Player 2' is also requested-" after he finished doing his thing I hopped on Nuri and we flew down to Shigiraki. "Wanted to see me Player 1!?" I shouted to him I then saw my dad and glared at Shiggy.

"I won't kill him." I landed. "Just put him to sleep for a bit." "If you wanna know where All Might is, he's doing hero work. It's on the news right now." He checked. "Ugh why does he have such a big stupid heart-" he complained. "RAWWWWRR grr...." "shhhhh. . . It's okay Nuri, but nice signaling." I said. "That's Nuri!? So cool!" Shiggy said, he loved animals and when I told him a had a cat he was extremely happy.

I heard explosions "shit-" "OUT OF THE WAY RHINO-" "Shigiraki Tomura-" two things at once. Shiggy was mad at Bakugou for calling me a rhino, but was also trying to listen to his warp. "UNICORN YOU DUMBASS NUKE" "WHAT DID YOU SAY!?"

Scratch

Scratch

I made the motion of 'stop hurting yourself before I hurt you with love' so he did. Realizing he didn't have a choice other to leave he turned. Until Uncle Tosh burst in. I then noticed a fucking abomination and got hungry. 'Not now!' I wanted to rip it's arm off and eat it so bad.

Something felt. . . corrupt. While I was controlling myself, Nuri saved me from the creature's attack. Then, a sudden gust of wind came at me. All Might and the creature were going hand to hand on each other. I made a shield around me and my partner.

'This is the power of the #1 pro hero! How impressive!'

The thing got launched into the air far away. All Might's about to transform again. 'Shit'

"Hey guys. . .how about we leave this to the pro- IZUKU!" I shouted when he ran in to save All Might. Shigiraki's hand was about to touch him. I levitated Izuku, "Izuku, don't just rush in like that-" bang "I, Ida Tenya, have brought backup!" Oh thank fuck!

Snipe was going to town too. He shot Shigiraki in his hands, ankles and his shoulders until he was protected by the warp. I walked back up the stairs to see my classmates worried gazes. I smiled, ready to die and just go to sleep in my 1 to 2 day's of hibernation.