Jimin's tears soaked his face.

"You're definitely going to hell!" Jimin screamed determination set in his eyes.

"Well I'll be sure to take you with me," he whispered before shoving a pill down Jimin's mouth making him swallow it which Jimin refused to do not knowing what it is.

"If you don't swallow you will never see pretty boy again," when Jimin realized he was talking about Yoongi he hesitantly swallowed the pill.

"I hate you," Jimin whispered before everything became fuzzy. His vision wasn't clear anymore there was too much colour everywhere.

"I know,"

What had his father done to him?

.

Once Jimin woke up his vision hazy and he didn't feel good. Like he was going to throw up. He couldn't remember much butt hen it all came back to him. The substance his father made him take was probably some sort of illegal drug...

He looked around and he recognized the place, it was the basement of their old house. His eyes widened and he tried to get away but he was tied to the glass table that had too many scratches on it.

He looked around until his father came into view with a very familiar knife in his hand. Something that could cut his skin making him bleed until he passes out, even on accident. it still had Jimin's dried blood on it from 7 years ago. Jimin's father had actually bought the knife from a hunting store. But he wasn't going to use it for hunting his brother knew that.

His father smirked.

"You're shaking like a little baby, I guess you remember the tattoo I gave you a few years ago," It was sickening he called it a tattoo you could barely even call a distant injury. It was so vivid, too dark, too much of a reminder Jimin had to see. Jimin was so sick of it he rubbed the ropes tied around the glass quietly.

and a few years? Jimin scoffed bitterly only then did he notice what his father was going to do, he was going to kill him. He was going to engrave 'murderer' on his body cutting deep enough and leave Jimin to bleed out for days until he stopped breathing. He would truly never see Yoongi again.

Jimin's father walked up to him unbuttoning Jimin's shirt before pointing at his scarred ribcage that had a big sloppy 'M' on it.

Jimin started moving around violently as soon as his father laughed. The rope on his wrist harshly rubbing against his skin cutting the boy but he didn't care he just knew one thing. 

He needed to get away from his father at this very moment.

His father held the knife just above Jimin's skin.

"I've given you enough warning you're just as stubborn as your sister, but she didn't last very long? Did she?" He provoked Jimin who swallowed his saliva continue to move around in the process making the knife graze his stomach he screamed as he saw the cut forming under his belly button.

Tears filled his eyes and his father giggled.

"Had enough yet?' He said before punching Jimin's already bruised cheek.

"No," Jimin said the glass cutting through the rope. His father didn't seem to notice Jimin sighed staring at the blank ceiling thinking of what to do but a scream of pain escaped his lips before he could.

Jimin's father had used the knife and pierced it through Jimin's skin making Jimin let out an agonizing scream. He quickly punched his father in the face with all the power he had left in his arm. Pulling the rope connected to the other wrist the rope ripped in half. Jimin quickly untied his feet his hands shaking.