Raven's a Werewolf? Chapter 2 Clueless

Here's chappy two! It took me ten minutes tops to make, this has no plot, but I feel like because I don't know whats going to happen I won't screw it up. I don't quite think I covered all the backround but it'll get there. I'll be happy with only one vote. ; ) So yeah don't break a little girls heart. I hope lotsa people read and comment it.

***********************************************************************************************************************

I was hot. I couldn't move my arm or legs. They were wrapped by rough material. And voices treaded in and out my head. 

"She's coming home with me, I found her!" 

"I'm the oldest!" 

"So, that has nothing to do with it, once we fight I'll still be alpha..." 

And I blacked out again. 

******************************************* 

My mom was way bigger than me when I was little. My wolf mom, of course. She had taught me how to hunt and how to defend myself. I was about seven when I realized that I wasn't a wolf. I don't know what I am. I haven't found out if I'm a boy or girl yet. But if I put myself to a wolf I would be a girl.  

My mom didn't want me to mate with wolves. She sent me away in mating season for a very long hunting trip. The older I got the more food I could bring in. We all could be eating for weeks. But I noticed that my family kept getting bigger and had females. They didn't like me much. They said I smelled funny and looked naked and deformed. But they stopped talking about me after mom threatened to kick them out. She was always protecting me she taught me how to speak in growls instead of body language. I didn't have a tail when I was smaller so I went around growling at everybody. I don't remember how old I was when I started to get my tail. I just ignored after my excitement went away. The females still made fun of me and mom couldn't kick them out so she just gave them an alpha style beating.  

I can barley make out my brothers face when I was little. He talked like me, in growls. But sometimes he'd look like me but smaller. I was older than him though and the last time I saw him he was shorter than me, I don't know about now. He was a baby when I was lost here. So I'm about two years older. He had taught me the language that the voices spoke. It was years ago. I can only understand a word at a time and very slowly. And I can't resite it either. The words they said...  

I found her. The oldest. Ugh that's all I remember. So that means that these voices have been looking for me. Maybe they know about my flames. Maybe they are gonna take it away. I need to learn the language and quick. 

**************************************** 

It took me hours to find conscienceness to hear the voice. Finally I got really angry and weary that my hands made a spark of fire. Something was beside my hand and let out a shrill scream. The sound was high and frightened. I heard loud thumps go away from me. This reminded me of something. The only face I could not forget. My mother, I heard her scream and her face was quickly burning as I was clinging to her dress. Her eyes were teary and she was trying to push me away from her, I didn't know it was my fault. She didn't know it was my fault. My dad was upstairs sleeping. Unaware of anything. His body wasn't found. Just a big pile of ashes. 

I was brought out of the memory by arms pulling me up faster than I'd like. My arms and legs felt hot and sweaty as something was loosing the rough material. They were getting burned. I couldn't open my eyes and see but I knew it was saving me. I was lifted and moved out of the room. I heard thousands of two legged creatures, actually about eight. They rushed past me and the Arms. It sounded like a rainfall but the Arms were moving me too much. And I was out again.

I woke again to yelling. A high voice and a lower voice.  

"What the hell? What'd you do, you could have killed her!" The lower voice whisper loudly. 

"Me? Whoo brought her over herrrre? It wasn't me it was her, she started the fire!" The high voice was screetching and echoing, it scratched my ears into my memory of my mom. The word the Low voice used was... I never heard it before. Before I thought about it I was repeating the word. 

"Hell." My voice was high but more quieter than the high voice. 

"She just spoke!" The Low voice said. 

"She just spoke." The words were stressed differently. My mouth wasn't use to this. I understood little but It was so fun repeating them. 

"She sounds british." 

"Where'd you find her? You know she's repeating us?" 

"She sounds british. Where'd you find her. You know she's repeating us." I think I've got this. 

The High voice got lower. 

"I don't think she can talk." 

"I don t think she can talk." I repeated. The High voice responded. 

"I eat dog shit." Ohh, maybe It's trying to make conversation. 

"Why?" I said making a question. It was hard making the tones. It was so much fun though. I was brought out of my excitement by a loud laughter. I was immediately brought out of my trance. My eyes fluttered open and I saw them. The two legged creatures.

**********************************************************************************************************************

Let's all keep in mind that I wrote all this on my very noble phone. My computer's junk and my laptop's... wait I don't have a laptop. : ( anyway I wanna have lotsa comments and votes but I'm gonna write regardless. Anyway I'm bored so I want peoples to guess how old I am and whoevers right Imma go to there stories and vote, comment, and fan. Speaking of vote, comment, and fan please do so. ; )