Raven's a Werewolf Chapter 1 Don't run away!

I have stories on my brain and I wanna put them out.

This is my first project on Wattpad. Enjoy...

_______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1

I was sprawled out on a thick branch. This was my usual resting place. It was so nice and peaceful. The wind helped cool the skin on my back that was covered with large, thick black clumps of hair. My hair was so long and wild I had no idea what to do with it. But it worked as good shade when the weather got really hot. Death to wash it, though.

I didn't feel like budging when I heard several heavy-footed animals head for my direction. This was most-likely a dangerous situation, but I didn't care. I don't think I've ever felt a wind so calm and relaxing. I bet if I concentrated I could do some great telekinesis. They were getting closer, but not looking for me. They would past right under my branch. I sat up from my comfortable position and leaned into the shadows. They were really close... what the hell? In front, coming up was a little white wolf. He was breathing hard and slowing down right in front of my tree. There was a whole clear space of land just 20 ft from here and choose to stop right here... I wanted to jump down there and strangle him for putting me in danger. But then again he's in more danger with his little body, giving up before they even started to growl. He cringed and grinded against my tree not even putting a scratch on... anything. He was cornered. It was almost amusing. I stifled my laughter and watched the show that was going to be the end of a small, defenseless wolf. I know it was barbaric of me, but it wouldn't help if we both die, now would it? Besides someone needs to tell our mom about this.

I laid down on my stomach and watched. The wolves took turns sticking their big heads in his face. The four of them stood growling fiercely in his face. This was becoming weird and scary. Just a little though. I leaned back on the tree not interested in the killing anymore. I didn't want to think of myself in his place.

I took myself back to yesterday. I had went into the city and explored. It was a small city. The buildings were short and there's never many people out. I had discovered so much about myself with every single visit. My favorite was that I had way better balance than my family. My family couldn't walk on two feet like I could. They're of a different species anyway. I'm the only one of my kind in the family. Any way, I had fun in the city except that one time... the time I came face-to-face with the female cheerleader. She was nasty towards me. I can't stop myself from remembering the harshness of her words. I mean they didn't hurt me but I just got so angry. I couldn't say or do anything, just walk away. I felt my head heat up, I grasp the branch to calm myself.

What are you poor? Bet your mommas so poor her TV 's got two channels: On and Off. Hahaha.” Her laugh echoed around in my head. I remember every detail of her and her friends faces. Such a good thing that's all I remember. Her voice was ringing around in my head. The heat spread across my face and slid effortlessly to shoulder blades. My heavy breathing wasn't helping to calm the growing flames. Eventually, I was fully ignited with heat. My palms were thirsty for the flames that I wanted to let through. I watch in near surprise as the little white wolf jetted and dodged clumsily around the field his body was shake rapidly with nerves. He was stopping again most-likely out of stamina. He whimpered and arched his back. It was bleeding... a lot. He slouched and fell over. He was once again cornered by the wolves. That made me pissed. He just keeps giving up. If he has so much energy to run, how can he not fight back?! I just gave myself a lesson on running away. You never get to know the situation or see what's going to happen next if your leaving. I know that maybe that girl wasn't being serious, but I should have stayed to clarify what was going on. So I would kill myself with the pressure on my brain if I let this happen. I could also die from this, But here goes nothing...

Little White Wolf's POV

***

I was out of breath. I seen her there, the girl watching me, unblinking. She laughed at my attempts to fight off my brothers. They were all about this game, four against one. It was so unfair. Always me against all of them. And in such a deserted place. She smirked and frowned in deep thought. I was so fascinated by her expressions I was barely dodging Wade, the eldest of us. He was slower because of age, but he made up for it in bulkiness. Jane, my fraternal twin, matched my body movements perfectly. Moving around me with a less girly posture. My back was arched in and my head tilted. I knew how to trick my sister easily. I should just do something she would expect me to do. She won't see it coming, but Blade will. He knows she's the first one I'd go for. I picked up my speed as Jane came launching at me. The least I could get is a scratch from this. I could do better with my strategy, but I have no time. I wanna get out of this as soon as possible. My brothers don't mess around when we play 'games'. They harass me till no end. I readied myself for a launch and leaped over Jane. As I guessed she was surprised, but unfortunately I was right about Blade as well. I turned my body so I could lessen the impact of his nails. I tumbled over standing to dart around again, but the cut was too deep. I probably was going to bleed to death in a matter of minutes. I finally fell over. I wonder what that girl's thinking... Being out... here... alone. I blacked out, but not before I saw a red flame rush around the field.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Okay, I did a redo of this story because I read the first one and it was just awful. Worst than what's up there now. I was questioning my mental ability before I decided that I should just redo it and save my non-existent popularity. But this might take a while because I have like three chapters out already. Waiting, just waiting to be shunned. So yea...

Vote,comment, and/or fan!!!!