Saved By Georgia/07

Start from the beginning

How the hell, do I know this? Have I been keeping track of him?! This is stalking.

I blushed red, not knowing that everybody took notice of that.

"Emma? Emma? Are you alright? You look like a beetroot." Meryl asked me. "O-oh yes, I'm fine."

"Was Emma always like this?" She asked Tom, I internally scoffed, and braced myself for embarrassment. "Oh um-yes." He chuckled, I was mocking him inside my head. "She was always lost in thought, you know. But even if she did she always is listening to you." I almost believed in his act. Sincerely telling them how I was, as if he knew. He knew nothing!
I didn't want to look at him, but I didn't listen to myself and glared angrily at him, a hard stone glare, but taking care that nobody sees it. 
That shut him up. "U-um How-How are you?" He suddenly asked me. His nerves! Oh, but I knew he broke up with Jade. So I made my relationship a part of the conversation.

"Oh, I'm great!" I started but pointing it at the others-"I'm so happy. I mean ever since I'm with Leo, Oh sorry, Leo Robbinton-my boyfriend. God, I love him. He is so supporting, and is so nice. I met him through my friends. I feel so happy with him, You know? I think I'm in love.." I rambled, glancing at Tom. A lot of expressions went through his face and the last one was pretty confusing. He looked annoyed, but not at the fact that I was in a healthy relationship-Oh My God.

Was he jealous? Oh come on, why would he be? 

"Oh honey, don't just decide that now! Meet more men!!" The producer said, chuckling at the thought of deciding that I'm in love so quickly. I chuckled with him, so did everybody. Everybody, except Tom.

What was he thinking?

Tom's Pov'_

I wasn't exactly familiar with this feeling. I mean this sudden anger, annoyance, and saddness I started to feel when she started to speak about her boyfriend. God, I felt like I wanted to punch someone. Specifically her 'Boyfriend'. 
The way she glared at me, made me feel worse. I knew what she was thinking about. I mean, how could I know how she was, when I was never there? When I never ever paid attention?
This killed me. Was I always such a bad friend?
This was going to be hell, I knew it. I mean we were meeting after 6 goddamn years!! So awkward. I should've taken the hint. Bonnie acting all mischievous, and Matt going all goofy. And why would Emma be here after all these years? She must miss the feeling of making these movies, being a part of the fans's world. 

I looked at her. She hasn't changed a bit, I mean look at her. She is still the perfect and graceful Emma that she was before. She is so beautiful. Her ginger-brown locks that perfectly hang down her shoulders, and her graceful face with her pink lips that are beautifully formed into a smile, curving at the end, as she talks. The way she talks, her melodious voice coming out as she speaks. And her warm golden-brown orbs, shining and sparkling as she excitingly speaks. 
Those warm golden-brown orbs that I've been longing for. 
God, it must be paradise. It must be paradise to live with her and wake up next to her. Cuddling with her, taking in her vanilla and cherry scent in. Kissing her every night, kissing her every day, kissing her every moment of the day. Just plain yet magical Paradise.

Yeah, Leo must be a very lucky guy.

I frowned. What the hell? W-why in bloody hell was I thinking about this? Kissing her-What?!

"Uh, Do you mind if I go outside? Just need a bit fresh air, thats all." I ask.
"Sure, sure. But meeting starts in 12 minutes! Be back in time."
I chuckled, "Yes, sir."
Everybody laughed, well except Emma, as I went. As I went outside, I saw the beautiful sunset. The shades of Orange, Red, and Blue mixing up. It was a breathtaking view. How could I have spent so much time away from this wonderful place? I took a glass of water and looked at the sunset, thoughts rushing through my mind. I needed to calm my self down, it was going to be alright. And Bonnie, what to do about her? 
We're gonna have a serious talk. But maybe, because of this I could win Emma back. Maybe, just maybe.
As a friend or a lover??