"Okay what's really going on with sykkuno?" She asks. I sigh shrugging "I don't know t, truthfully I think we were about to kiss before the elevator doors opened" I reply. "You've gotta make a move" she says. We start walking again thinking of where we should go for lunch.

While we're walking we run into toast and sykkuno. They've got a couple bags each and they're laughing together. "Oh hey have you had lunch yet?" Tiana asks them. They shake their heads "no we were going to find somewhere" toast replies.

"Maid cafe?" Sykkuno and I say at the same time. "Sure" tiana shrugs. Toast doesn't say anything we just start walking. They naturally walk ahead of us by a bit, tiana holding her phone and looking at the directions. "Do you wanna talk now or later?" I ask him. He shrugs "uh I was hoping later so we're alone" he replies. I nod "okay, we'll talk later" I say back.

_______

Lunch at the maid cafe was pretty fun. I've been vlogging the trip so that experience got some footage for me.

After lunch we explored a bit more of Seoul for a few hours while rae and poki both had their meetings. It's now 4pm and we're getting ready to go to dinner.

I have curl formers in my hair as I'm finishing up my makeup. The thought of having to talk about what almost happened is making me feel like I'm going to throw up. "Eliza are you okay you've been quiet?" Imane comes in asking. I nod "yeah, I'm gonna miss you guys" I answer. She smiles and pulls me in for a hug "I'm gonna miss you too, but twitch con is coming up are you going?" She asks. "Uhhh yeah I think so" I answer.

She smiles "good, more time spent between you and sykkuno" she smirks wiggling her eyebrows. I sigh rubbing my forehead "is it that obvious?" I ask. "I was kidding, but what's going on between you two?" She asks.

"It's um it's complicated I think" I start. She hops on the counter and looks at me "okay continue what's complicated?" She asks. "We live in different countries heck different continents, and I never thought of him like that until now I guess" I continue. "If you truly have feelings for him the distance won't matter" she says.

We talk for a couple minutes as I'm finishing my makeup then she helps take my hair out of the forms. After that I quickly change into the dress. "OOOOH SEXY!" Rae shouts as I'm walking out. I laugh covering my face "stop it!" I say.

"Stay like that you look like sykkuno" tiana jokes taking a picture. I flip her off after and she rolls her eyes. We meet the boys down in the lobby. Before we go for dinner we take a bunch of photos together. First the girls then the boys then each girl with the boys then a boy with all of the girls. Before we leave rae turns to sykkuno and I "we didn't get one of you two" she says.

He looks over at me and we shrug. I laugh standing next to him, we both cover our mouths hiding our smiles for a picture just for the fans. "Okay now do one just for you two" imane says.

I give a thumbs up and rest my elbow on sykkunos shoulder and I feel his arm wrap around my waist. It feels way too natural to be posing like this. "You look beautiful" he whispers. I bite the inside of my lip trying not to blush. "Thank you, you look good" I reply.

We separate from each other and then head to the restaurant for dinner. "Heres your phone, look at those pics" rae says. I walk with her and look at them smiling. We had a few workers take our full group photos on each phone but rae took the ones of sykkuno and I. We actually look like a couple here.