𝐯. 𝖆 𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖇𝖆𝖈𝖐 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖞

Start from the beginning

"To be honest... I don't actually think Jess likes me" The half-human voiced out his thoughts.

Eric York stopped at his car and looked at the tall male stunned because everyone in the school knew about Jessica's huge crush on him. The girls at the school do not even approach Elias Dubois because of Jessica Stanley. They knew the small girl could make their life a living hell in high school and the girls of the school didn't want their years in high school to be miserable.

Sure they would gawk at him like if he was everything in the world but nonetheless didn't make any move to get at him. "Dude are you blind? everyone at the school knows about Jessica's love for you" Eric expressed and opened the trunk of his car.

"You know what?" exclaimed the Asian male with a smile as Elias raised his eyebrow waiting for Eric to spill whatever he was going to declare "It's time for you to get a girlfriend" Eric let out "I have pleasant friends that would gladly go out with you".

"Me? a girlfriend...no thank you" Elias comments.

"Sorry, a boyfriend," Eric implied.

"I don't do relationships, remember" indicated Elias truthfully.

"Right" Eric reflects on the many times he tried to set up Elias with other people but the hybrid rejected him as he told him many times that he didn't do relationships.

"My plan could work, you know, in getting rid of Jessica off your back. She even thinks you came back to town just for her" elaborated Eric.

Elias glanced away from Eric on to Jessica who was talking with some random girl in the parking lot of the school. He moved his gaze immediately when they made eye contact. Jessica smiled over at him and Elias ignored her and looked back at Eric "I can handle Stanley".

Eric sighs as a laugh escapes his mouth"Sure whatever you say, handsome".

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹▫                ▫◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ ˑ

As soon as Isabella Swan arrived home she plumped in her bed not knowing why her head was only thinking about one person. All day at school she couldn't even concentrate on her work because everywhere she went she would hear the name of the boy that had been in her mind all day. When you are a loner like her you mostly manage to listen to people's conversations.

Bella doesn't intend to overhear every discussion in school. However, it is not eavesdropping when they speak loudly. She sighs and could recall back to her first-period class. Bella didn't know why but every time she and Elias would make eye contact it was like time would halt and it continued just the two of them to exist and no one else.

It made her heartbeat beat faster at just the thought of her getting so lost in his electric blue orbs that just made her feel safe. It totally weirded her out on how she felt because the only person she felt safe with was with Edward and no one else.

Edward was her everything and now that she came across Elias Dubois she felt unusual. Isabella only had met him this week and now all her thoughts were on him. The boy that would walk with ease with his sharp features and glowing skin that would possess everyone's eyes staring at him.

Nevertheless, his charming blue eyes could make Bella instantly melt at the sight of them. It was her favorite feature he possessed.