Figuring it out

𝙰𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝙿𝙾𝚅:
Ugh, I didn't sleep at all. Well, I guess I'll just have to deal with it. I have to go get Angel up might as well get it out of the way. I walk over to his door and knock and say "Angel?" I hear I groan "what?" I answer with "Can I come in?" He says "sure" I open the door and of course he's still practically asleep. "Angel dear you need to get up." He looked over at me and said "Hush" I walk over to him and shake him "wake up! I've already over slept!" He sits up. "What you? Oversleep? Surprising." "Yea yea, but we really need to get down stairs." I say. He stands up and says "Fine fine. I'll be down in a minute." I walk out shutting the door behind me.
𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕 𝙳𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:
Oh Satan, we are going to be yelled at for this. Oh well. I start fixing my messed up hair. 'How much do I move in my sleep?' I think to myself. I head down the stairs to hear Husk surprisingly awake, saying to Al "Oh look who woke up late, did you spend all night with your boyfriend?" He starts laughing. I can't hear Al he might be doing that thing where he hides his face again. I round the corner and sure enough that's what happing with Charlie being a fan-girl about it. "Ooh~ Alastor has crushhh" I hear her say. I watch Alastor turn away from them. I walk down the stairs and Husk says "speak of his crush." I turn red and freeze. Husk finds this hilarious and Charlie starts fan-girling more. I laugh at how Al's taking it. I walk over to him and put my hand on his shoulder and say "You ok Al?" He tenses up and turns. "Yea I'm fine!" He says still red this makes me smile. He calms down and says "Alright I'm going to go make breakfast then." And he walks away to the kitchen. Charlie squeals and runs up to me and says "I think he likes youuu!" I turn red and this makes her squeal more. "Oh, really?" I say. "YESSSS!" She says obviously more excited. I smile I hoped it was true. "Can I talk to you for a moment?" I ask. "Sure!" She says. I take her hand and drag her to her office. I take a deep breath. She squeals again and says "YOU LIKE HIM DONT YOU?!!" I sigh and say "Maybe" she jumps up and down "YESSS" she says. "But, you CANT tell him!" I say. She nods and runs out. Probably to go tell Husk and Vaggie who are at the bar.

𝙰𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝙿𝙾𝚅:
I'm making breakfast as I here Charlie squealing and running down the stairs to Vaggie and Husk. I hear her say "ANGEL LIKES AL! AHHH EXCITING!" I stop cooking. 'What?!' I think to myself hoping she isn't lying. Then I hear Angel walk down the stairs saying "HUSH! He could hear you!" So, it is true. I pick up the plates and walk out still red a bit. Charlie stared at me smiling wide. Angel looks scared probably hoping I didn't hear them. I walk to the table and put the plates down. "Foods done!" I watch as everyone walks to the table. I sit down across from Angel.

𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕 𝙳𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝙿𝙾𝚅:
I sit down and he sits across from me. I REALLY hope he didn't hear us. I rest my hand on my head staring at him. He looks at me and says "You okay Angel?" I snap out of it and looks away. I hear Charlie quietly squeal. I look at her and start eating. "This is good Al!" I say. Charlie nods in agreement. Al smiles wider and says "Thank you!" I go back to eating. I wish I could tell him but, what if Charlie's wrong about his feelings. I might tell him in a few days but, we have work around the hotel to finish first. I smile and go back to eating.

𝙰𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:
After breakfast I ask Charlie to talk to her she says yes. So, I drag her to her office. " I heard you guys talking earlier." I watched her expression fall. "Uh what do you mean Al?" She tries to act like she doesn't know.  I smile and say "Charlie!" And she looks at me like she's scared. I look at her and say "Charlie, I- I have a crush on him too." Her face lit up and she bounced around. "YESSSSS ITS HAPPENING!!" I look at her and say "please don't say anything yet I want to figure this out myself." She looks at me and nods and sprints down the stairs. I hear her doing her squeal like the one she made at the table. I chuckle and walk downstairs. I hear her saying to Vaggie and Husk "HE LIKES HIM TOO!!" I hear Husk say "I fucking knew it!" I hear Vaggie chuckle at who loud and cheerful Charlie is being over this. I walk back upstairs to Angels room and knock his door. He opens it. "Oh hey Al!" He says "Come in" he sits down in his bed and says "What ya need?" I say "I just came to say if you were alright!" He smiles and says "I'm fine Al!" I smile and say "Okay then just wanted to make sure! You seemed weird at the table!" He gets embarrassed and says "Sorry I just got tired is all!" I smile and say "that's all I needed!" I walk out and he says "Bye deer-boy!" I smile and say "Bye Angel dear!" And shut the door behind me.

𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍
𝙸 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛
𝚃𝙱𝙲❤︎