Lets try again

𝙰𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝙿𝙾𝚅:
I wake up with a terrible memory of what happened. Did I tell him? I stand up and open the door and walk down the hall. I go down the stairs and see everyone looking at me. "What happened?" I ask. "Well, you passed out on the roof yesterday." Charlie said. Then I remembered everything and felt embarrassed. I walk over to Angel and say "Sorry about that." He smiles and says "That's alright Al!" I smile back and say "Well, I'm going to go get food from the café, anyone want anything?" Angel says "Can I come?" I nod "Of course!" He smiles and follows me out the door. We arrive and he says "Do you want to try to talk again here?" I look over and say "Sure." I order what I wanted and he did the same. Oh boy, this is going to be difficult.

𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕 𝙳𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝙿𝙾𝚅:
I sit down and start eating and Al is sitting there nervously looking around. "Something wrong Al?" I ask. He looks at me and says "Yea, I'm ok, just nervous." I smile. I think he's finally going to say it. Instead he passes me a piece of paper with the words 'Sorry I just don't want to be rejected is all.' I look at him and say "Al I know you know, I like you too." He looks up and says "How?!" I smile and say "You and Charlie weren't being to quiet on that conversation." He smiles and says "Well, is that a yes?" I smile and say "Was that asking me?" He laughs and says "Yea sort of." I smile and say "Yes Al." He smiles and says "Wait- REALLY?" I nod and he laughs. After we get done eating he says "Well, we should tell Charlie her plan worked." I laugh and say "Yea probably." We walk to the hotel preparing ourselves for the loud over-dramatic squeals from Charlie.

𝚃𝙱𝙲 (𝙽𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚖𝚊𝚘)
𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐!
𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜!