Where are you going?

𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕 𝙳𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝙿𝙾𝚅:
It's six in the damn morning and its my only day off. Who the hell is knocking? This annoys me enough to get up. I open it. "WHAT DO YOU WANT IT-"  Then I stop. It's the damn Radio Demon. "What?" I said obviously irritated at him. Him with his normal giant smile said "I just came to tell you breakfast is ready." "I'll be down in a minute" I said tiredly. He left and shut the door. I got dressed and walked downstairs. " Morning Angel!" Said Charlie cheerly as ever. "Morning Charles!" I responded. I saw Radio Demon walk out of the kitchen with food. "So you cook?" I said. "Sometimes Angel Dust." He said it plainly less cheerful than normal. I obviously pissed him off. I just hope he doesn't kill me again. I sit down to see Husk passed out. Probably from drinking all of that cheap booze per usual. Alastor set down a beautiful stack of pancakes. " Looks good." I remarked. "Why thank you!" Alastor said in his normal cheerful tone. I winked and he turned away quickly. I chuckled "What's wrong Al? Am I that good looking?" He turns back and says " no" and speed walks out of my line of sight.

𝙰𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:
I did not just get flustered by that Pornstar did I? If I did I hope he didn't notice but why did I? This is normal behavior for him. I heard Angel run upstairs. Then a few moments later I heard him crying trying to muffle it. Great. Now I'm going to be told to check on him. He didn't seem happy with my visit earlier. I walked out of the kitchen and of course Charlie asks me to check on him. So I walk up the stairs so I don't make it obvious with the elevator. I put my ear up to his door and sure enough he's crying. He sounds like he's on the phone. "I know but it's my day off! Ple-" then he stops. I presume he was cut off. Then he started moving I could hear his boots. Then I realized he was coming my way. I move just in time. He starts running down the stairs. I teleport down stairs to catch him to see what he's doing. When I get there he's almost down the stairs. He rams into me not seeming to notice. "Sorry Al" and he runs past me to the door. He heads to the direction of his work so it seems he's been called in. I'm just to curious on why he was crying. I think I'll follow him. Hope that's not too creepy.

𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕 𝙳𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝙿𝙾𝚅:
I barely got past Al he seemed to be suspicious about me. I thought I heard the door re-open and close but I'm just paranoid. I really hope Val isn't to mad at me for back talk. I'm getting the normal cat calls I really hope none of them feel like fighting me today. Good, I'm almost there.

𝙰𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝙿𝙾𝚅:
'He's speed up a bit' I think to myself. I just hope nothing bad happens. E-eh not like I care anyways right? Oh good we're there now. I'm going to blend in and follow him in.

𝚃𝚎𝚗 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 (𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝙰𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅)
I've lost him. I'll check Valentino's office. What the? What I'm the name of all that's unholy is that noise? I'll slowly open the door..... "WHAT THE HELL?!"

TBC♥︎
𝙸𝚏 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎!
𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍