CHAPTER THIRTEEN.

A/N ik there is no target in the uk, but for the sake of this fanfiction, imagine it does exist. keyword: fiction!! ]

LUNA HAD JUST FINISHED DOING A PROYECT FOR HER UNI, but now that she was done, she had nothing to do anymore

LUNA HAD JUST FINISHED DOING A PROYECT FOR HER UNI, but now that she was done, she had nothing to do anymore. she looked at the clock that was on her desk. 12:48am

she WAS going to stream but, debated against it since she didnt want to ruin peoples sleep schedules. so, she decided on going to target. she didn't want to go alone so.. SHE CALLED WILBUR!!

the phone rang, one, two, three. it rang three times before a sleepy wilbur answered the phone."hello?" wilbur said groggily. "wilbur! would you like to come to target with me?"

"at one am?" he questioned. "yes, at one am! i just finished my uni proyect so i thought, why not!"

"okay fine, you have to pick me up though" he reasoned, "okay okay, fine" she agreed "get ready, i'll be on my way."

she wasn't presentable to go out so she changed. she put on the first thing she saw that looked good together.

she picked out a graphic t-shirt with a beige/light brown zip-up jacket on top with some baggy jeans and white air force ones

she didn't bother with putting on makeup since- it was really late, she grabbed a small purse to put her phone and wallet in. she didn't really NEED anything else other than that.

she took her car keys and her apartment keys and left. she walked towards her car and started to drive to wilbur's flat.

surprisingly, she remembers where he lives very well, i know that sounds creepy but she remembers where to go and stuff.

his flat was about 18-28 minutes away from lunas flat, really only depending how many cars were out and how heavy traffic was.

she got there at about 1:07am, she called wilbur to tell him that she was there, soon after a very tall wilbur came out of the lobby.

he was wearing a sweater is a red and orange stripe going across it, he was also wearing some black jeans with some basic white sneakers. luna unlocked the door so he could get into the car.

"hey" wilbur said tiredly as he got into the car, "hey, by the way i'm really sorry for dragging you with me, i just didn't want to go alone. you don't have to come-"

"nono it's okay, i want to come" he smiled. "oh okay then, lets go!" she beamed, wilbur smiled and laughed at how much energy she had.

the closest target was 5-10 minutes away, they got there at 1:14am, they got out of the car and walked towards the target.

they intertwined hands as they walked, they didn't even realize that they were holding hands, but they didn't really mind. "why did you want to come to target specifically?" wilbur asked.