CHAPTER ELEVEN.

TODAY WAS THE FIRST DAY LUNA AND WILBUR WERE GOING TO HANG OUT. it was weird. the person she had been talking to online for weeks, she finally got to meet. very unexpectedly, but it was okay.

man, it felt weird that, you weren't talking to them behind a screen anymore. they're really.. there.

it was currently 11:48am and they were planning to meet up at 12:00pm, they planned to meet up at a park and then going somewhere to eat. she looked in her closet, looking for something to wear.

 she looked in her closet, looking for something to wear

this is what she decided on ^^

she went to the bathroom and did a bit of my makeup (blush, eyeliner, highlighter, ect) once she was done, she grabbed a small backpack to put my things in (my phone, wallet, a charger, a taser, ect)

she went back into my closet to look for some shoes to wear, anyways i chose to wear heelys. no but actually she actually chose to wear heelys, the design was simple. it was just black and white

she got ready to leave. she made sure and checked that she had everything she needed, once she checked she had everything, she left her flat (and locked it too) and made her way to her car.

she got into my car and drove to the park wilbur told her to go to. it was 11:53am and the park was 7 minutes away, was she really gonna be late? 

she groaned in frustration and just dealt with it, 'it's just a hangout, it won't even be that late' she thought to herself.

she continued to drive and got there at 12:03pm.

she got out of my car once she had parked it, she parked it pretty close to the park, so it wouldn't be a problem.

there was a hill on the way towards the park, rolling the way down with her heelys and definitely got some looks from old people

she got to the park and looked for wilbur, her eyes scanned around the park and she saw him. he was wearing a mustard colored sweater with some black jeans.