CHAPTER SEVEN.

"HEY WILBUR!" luna beamed, luna and wilbur were currently in a call, there was a space for a space for extra person in among us and wilbur wanted to ask her if she wanted to join

"hey luna! how are you doing?" wilbur asked energetically. "i'm doing great, what about you?"

"i am doing good, nothing out of the ordinary. are you busy right now?"

"no i am not doing anything at this moment, why?"  luna questioned. "great! because there is space a for someone in our among us game, so i was wondering if you wanted to join?" wilbur suggested, he doubted that she would say yes, but it was a possibility.

"sure, i don't see why not." luna shrugged. "okay! you can stream it if you want, there's other people streaming it as well but i'll send the code right now. by the way, it's proximity chat, so yeah thats it."

"ok! i'll join in a bit, i just need to get some water."

"bye luna, see you in a bit!" 

"ok bye!" the noise that confirmed that she left the call rang through his headphones. luna left her room and walked into her kitchen looking in her fridge for a water bottle.

after she found one, she went into her room, she opened the proximity mod that wilbur sent her and downloaded it.

(A/N i don't know how mods work so- stick with me rn)

it didn't take very long because luna had a very fast and well-working desktop.while they were waiting for luna to join, they assumed that wilbur got someone to join. 

no one knew who was joining, while they were just having a nice conversation, they saw someone join.

"uhh guys who is that?" tubbo asked as he saw someone join. "luna! you're here!" niki shouted softly. luna and niki knew eachother before wilbur and luna met eachother.

(A/N if ur asking me how they met, then idk bc i didn't give much thought to that)

"hi niki!" luna smiled. luna looked around in the among us lobby and saw tommy (blue), tubbo (yellow), eret (cyan/ aqua), wilbur (white),  niki (purple), schlatt (black), fundy (orange), ph1lza (lime) and techno (pink).

luna spawned in as green and had the little green leaf on her head. "oh! so you're luna?" tommy assumed.

"yes tommy, she is luna." wilbur sighed. "hi tommy" luna giggled.

"alright! do you need an introduction from everyone or do you already know who they are?" wilbur said politly.

"um i guess an introduction could be helpful since i dont really know everyone here" luna giggled.

"alright everyone introduce yourself!" wilbur suggested. "well, you already know me but im niki or nihachu" 

"you already know me aswell but i'm wilbur"