CHAPTER TWO.

"GUYS! I'M OBVIOUSLY THE HOTTEST ONE HERE, RIGHT?" audrey said causing a wave of chaos and laughter, of course they knew they were joking because it's audrey and audrey is barely serious most of the time

the friend group was hanging out at estelle's house, because it was quite big, fun and it had everyones favorite snacks.

"THERE IS NO WAY YOU'RE THE HOTTEST, ITS ME!" maesie said, and of course everyone disagreed, except estelle.

estelle thought since she was straight she couldn't have an opinion when it came to women, how they looked and about their personalities, but she was wrong,, very very wrong. 

estelle was the most mature out of this small friend group, and they all want to hear her opinion.

audrey blurted out "estelle, who do you think is the hottest? you be the judge of this." estelle shook her head "i don't think i should have a say in this, i mean i'm straight, it wouldn't make sense. i like men not women." estelle quickly replied.

"ELLE, listen to me. 'straight' my ass, you can still have an opinion on women even though you're 'straight'." maesie replied while making air quotes. "plus, i think you're pretty fruity" maesie added at the end, making them laugh.

everyone agreed with what maesie had said. "if its like that then,, im the hottest.""anyone but you" luna spoke, "then,,, hmm, audrey"

"LETS GOOOOOO, I'M THE HOTTEST ONE HERE BITCHES" audrey stood up from the sofa and did a little victory dance, luna looked at her and laughed quietly.

"that's only one person though, we should get more people to say who's the hottest, but i don't know who we should get to say" luna suggested.

you're right lu, but i don't have any friends other than you guys so i cant really ask anyone." audrey giggled.

"WAIT! i should stream and i can ask my chat and then we could do a truth or dare after  or something." luna exclaimed.

no one objected with what luna said, so she started her stream on estelle's computer.

"hi chat! today i'm here with my bitches audrey, maesie and estelle. and we're gonna do a just chatting stream because i don't have enough energy to play minecraft right now." luna laughed.

"ok chat, the first thing i'm gonna ask is who do you think is hotter, PLATONICALLY CHAT!" luna pointed out.

"CHAT IF YOU SAY ME, ILL UHH,, i dont know but i'll do something i guess." maesie said, thinking about something to do to persuade luna's chat to pick them.

the person chat was saying most was between maesie and estelle. "i'm seeing a lot of maesie and estelle."

 i looked behind me and saw maesie doing a lil dancy dance. and estelle was just smiling, but she looked very excited and happy. "mae, what the fuck are you doing right now" luna asked

"a victory dance bitch" maesie said while she still did her 'victory dance'. everyone laughed. luna decided to do a poll between maesie and estelle. she stopped the poll and,, MAESIE WON THE POLL!!

"YES , SUCK MY DICK LOSERS!" maesie yelled in victory as she did her victory dance.. once again.

"alright, the name of 'the hottest bitch' goes to.. MAESIE! and you get nothing!" luna giggled as she told them that. maesie quickly yelled at her back "ATLEAST PEOPLE CALLED ME HOT BITCH, THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS!"

"ok chat now, i'm thinking of playing some,, truth or dare. what do you think chat?

luna looked at chat on my phone because i had stream open on my phone. and mostly everyone in chat agreed.

"lu, you have 7k viewers right now" audrey pointed out and she was right, she did in fact have 7k viewers. and when she saw that she freaked out.

normally, she would have 3k viewers or 5k max but 7k? that was more than the usual.

"HOLY FUCK, 7K VIEWERS? THAT IS FUCKING CRAZY DUDE." she then proceeded to thank everyone for donations, primes and other things. after that they played truth or dare and chat gave them the truths and dares.

they ended the stream, maesie went to shower in the guest bathroom while estelle showered in her room, leaving audrey and luna outside to wait in the living room.

luna felt her phone vibrate. she grabbed her phone, opening it and checking what it was. and her eyes widened when she saw what it was.

WILBURSOOT HAS FOLLOWED YOU

## MARS'S NOTE 

lol i couldn't find a way to make this better so take this chapter or leave it. i hope you enjoyed reading it, have a good day/night :))

WRITTEN : MAY 12, 2021
EDITED : SEPTEMBER 28, 2021
PUBLISHED : SEPTEMBER 30, 2021