CHAPTER FOUR.

"WAKE UP MY LITTLE FRUITY PEBBLES! TIME TO WAKEY WAKEY THE FUCK UP!" luna heard maesie say while slamming pans together.

she groaned as she stood up from the bed, walking into the bathroom to do her morning necessities. 

after she was done in the bathroom, she went outside and saw all of them already sitting at the table, eating some waffles and pancakes.

"good morning" she said, walking towards them. "morning" everyone replied. "get yourself a plate so you can eat, lu" she heard audrey say.

"no, i'm just gonna eat from the floor" i replied sarcastically. she grabbed a plate and walked back to the table with everyone. i put the plate on the table and grabbed food, taking my fork and starting to take bites out of my food.

while we were at the table eating we had some small talk, not so little to make it awkward and not too much to make it annoying if it makes sense.

―TIME SKIP

we talked some more before everyone left estelle's house and went to their own. luna got to her flat and was bored, what more to do than stream?

she sat at her desk, turned on her PC and got all the things ready to stream.

STREAM

"hi chat! how are we doing today!" she smiled and waved at her camera. she took a glance at chat, reading a few of the messages.

TWITCH CHAT

user1: AAA UR SO PRETTYYY

user2: im doing good :D

user3: im ok

user4: im doing great!

user5: my dog died today :(

user6: im doing fine!

user7: I LOVE UR HAIR ITS LITERALLY-

STREAM

"oh i'm sorry whoevers dog died, i hope you day gets better" she told her chat.

"TODAY CHAT, i will be playing a survival world, not just any survival world.. A HARDCORE WORLD.

 i don't like the sound of that chat. i really don't" she made a worried face.