"Eat"

Hua Cheng said placing some stir fried vegetables onto Wei WuXian's bowl. Wei WuXian pulled himself up and sat straight, picking up his bowl to finish his food. He looked up to see that his fathers feeding each other shamelessly, right in front of him.

"I hate eating together~"

Wei WuXian said, snorting. His tone suggesting that he meant the exact opposite of what he said. Xie Lian picked a tender piece of fish from his bowl and Hua Cheng opened his mouth eagerly. But Xie Lian brought it near Wei WuXian's mouth, who ate it quickly and hummed in delight. Hua Cheng smiled tightly as the other two laughed. He said.

"I hate it too."

A few days passed and Wei WuXian was sprawled on the floor of Paradise Hall with his talismans lying around him. He was reading from old scrolls as he made scribbles on blank papers and taking notes. Xie Lian walked in through the main door and kneeled beside his son.

"A-Ying"

"Baba! You're back early!"

Wei WuXian looked up smiling and gave his father a hug, then went back to reading once again. Xie Lian smiled as he ran his fingers through Wei WuXian's hair. He watched him for sometime before saying.

"Baby, the floor's cold."

"Not cold. Not cold."

Wei WuXian said grinning. Xie Lian rearranged his robes and sat down comfortably next to his son. He took out a blue scroll from his sleeves and handed it over to Wei WuXian.

"We received a prayer today, why don't you take a look at it?"

"Oh what's it? Something fun?"

Wei WuXian opened the scroll and started reading through it. Xie Lian picked up the books which were scattered on the floor and stacked them up in one neat pile as he said.

"Not so much."

Wei WuXian skimmed through the scroll from top to bottom in record speed. The report spoke of a haunting at a small farm on top of a remote mountain. The civilians are being killed by a Malice ranked ghost and they need some help. Wei WuXian looked up at his Baba and asked.

"Qiwei mountain? Where's that?"

Wei WuXian and Xie Lian got up and went to the study room where an almost finished map of cultivation world was pinned on the wall. Wei WuXian had spent quite some time making this map on his own from his travels and knowledge gathered from his friends. They both looked over the map and pointed at the right place. Xie Lian said.

"Ah, here!"

"But it's in Qishan Wen's territory. Ah!They did not take care of it."

Wei WuXian said frowning. Wei WuXian read the scroll once more and looked at the map to make sure of the place. He had heard from his friends about the Wen Sect's ignorance in matters such as this. Xie Lian shook his head slightly and said.

"Recently, there are lot of prayers from that region, for help."

"Mmhmm"

Wei WuXian nodded along as he took a brush to write the name of the mountain onto his self made map. Xie Lian took a seat near the table and said.

"I remember, it's a beautiful place though. I once went there, years ago."

"I wish we could take Lan Zhan with us."

Wei WuXian said suddenly. He finished his writing onto the map and then turned around to face his Baba. Xie Lian was smiling at his son without saying anything and Wei WuXian froze. 'Wait! What did I say now?' His eyes went wide in shock as he chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck when he saw his Baba's smile growing bigger. He raised both hands up in the air and exclaimed.

"And Jiang Cheng and Nie-Xiong too!!"

"Alright, alright. Do you want me to ask A-Zi go with you?"

Xie Lian laughed. He quickly changed the topic to help his son escape from his embarrassment. Wei WuXian rubbed his face and flopped onto the seat next to Xie Lian.

"No Baba, I'll ask Ge myself."

Xie Lian nodded patting Wei WuXian's head. He removed the expensive outer robe that he had to wear to the Heavenly Court. It had been almost a century now, but he still dislike dressing up for the sake of showing off his status at the Heavenly Court. He was now left with a plain white taoist robes, made from very high quality silks courtesy of his husband.

"So Baba~ Please take me to the Heavenly Court tomorrow."

Wei WuXian pleaded, snatching the outer robe from Xie Lian and folding it neatly to show his utmost sincerity. Xie Lian smiled and then tilted his head in Wei WuXian's direction. Wei WuXian grinned as he slowly removed the headpiece from his hair leaving only a simple hair tie. Xie Lian chuckled and said.

"You have to wake up early for that. I won't wait for you A-Ying."

"Don't be so mean to meee..."

Wei WuXian whined placing the headpiece onto Xie Lian's waiting hands. Xie Lian shook his head and stood up, deciding to go and find his husband. Wei WuXian went back to his talismans, twirling the scroll.

"Baby, where's San Lang?"

Xie Lian asked, frowning a little. Hua Cheng greeted him at the door every single day unless he was occupied with something important. Without looking up from papers, Wei WuXian vaguely pointed in the direction of the meeting room and said.

"Somewhere around there."

"Baby..."

Xie Lian picked up the folded robes and headpiece. He tilted his head slightly as he chuckled. Wei WuXian took a deep breath and then yelled at the top of his lungs.

"HUA CHENGZU!!! You're husband's looking for youuu!"

"A-Ying!"

Xii Lian scolded, totally flustered. He was sure that the entire occupants of the Paradise Manor heard his son's words. There was a sound of fast approaching footsteps and Hua Cheng dashed into the room within seconds. He looked panicked as he called.

"Gege?"

"There you go."

Wei WuXian grinned from ear to ear as he picked up all his stuff, trotting towards his own room. Hua Cheng ignored his son as he held onto Xie Lian's hands gently, causing him to drop the robes and headpiece to the floor. He touched Xie Lian's face as he asked worriedly.

"What is it Gege?"

"It's nothing San Lang."

Xie Lian said and hugged his husband to reassure him. Hua Cheng relaxed and hugged him back while throwing a look towards his son to show that he understood what happened. Wei WuXian said.

"I'm going to write to Lan Zhan now itself!"

Xie Lian and Hua Cheng parted from their hug to pin Wei WuXian with their full attention. Both with opposite expressions on their face, one smiling widely while the other frowning. Wei WuXian blinked twice before running away as he yelled.

"And Jiang Cheng and Nie-Xiong too!"