10|Uncles|

Hua Cheng was carrying the bundle of firewood on his shoulders. Since the place on his A-Diē's shoulder was taken by the "bad firewood" Wei Ying had no choice but to walk back to thier home.

Xie Lian was holding Wei Ying's hand as he skipped between them. The three of them were walking back to their home greeting the passing villagers and talking among themselves.

As soon as Puqi Shrine came into view Hua Cheng and Xie Lian could see that Feng Xin and Mu Qing were standing in front of their door. As usual they were arguing and their voices were so loud that they could hear it from where they were walking.

"It was you who said that Dianxia came back!!!"

"I was telling the truth. People saw him here today morning! "

"Well!! he is not here. I am having a head ache now. Why are you so useless, you don't even know where he is!?"

"If you are so capable why don't you go find him? "

"Yes I am going. I will go search the Ghost City. "

"You stupid!!! Don't waste your time."

"Who are you calling stupid?"

"Xue Yu Tan Hua was not seen in Ghost City for the last two days."

"You went searching there?"

"Otherwise how would I know!!!"

"So both of them went somewhere together? "

"Why are you asking me? "

"You are the one who said it first!"

"Oh just shut up!"

"Why can't they fucking say something before leaving?"

"I will ask Ling Wen once again. "

Xie Lian covered Wei Ying's both ears with his hands so he would not have to suffer the loud yelling. Hua Cheng glared at the uninvited guests while Xie Lian chuckled and called.

"Feng Xin. Mu Qing."

Xie Lian called as the three of them walked through the gates of Puqi Shrine. Hua Cheng threw the wood on the ground and held his son's hand. Wei Ying saw the two angry people standing in front of his home. His A-Diē and A-niang were holding his hands ' I don't have to be afraid. '

"Taizi Dianxia"

Feng Xin and Mu Qing greeted together as both of them bowed down. They proceed to straighten and glare at each other for saying the same greeting at the same time. Xie Lian smiled wryly and waved his free hand at them.

"Alright stop it, the two of you. And tell me why you are here? "

"Dianxia must be joking."

Mu Qing rolled his eyes and eyed Hua Cheng from top to bottom then looked at the child too. He pointed his fingers at the supreme Ghost King who had a smug smile and shouted.

"You are asking us why we are here when you went missing for two days with HIM!? "

"Who is this child? "

Feng Xin asked pointing at Wei Ying with narrowed eyes. Wei Ying was still smiling brightly at the two angry people who seems to friends with his A-niang. Before Xie Lian or Hua Cheng could respond Wei Ying released his hold on his parents hands. He did a polite bow and said with his usual smile.

"Grumpy uncles.
It is not very nice of you to point fingers."

Hua Cheng laughed and patted his son's head proudly while Xie Lian hid his smile behind his sleeves when they saw expression on both Heaven Officials. Both Feng Xin and Mu Qing was a at a loss of words.