41.Shijie

"Shijie"

"A-Jie"

"Jiang-Gūniáng"

The three boys greeted the smiling Jiang Yanli as they entered Wei WuXian's room. Jiang Yanli patted Wei WuXian's head and nodded to the three of them. Wei WuXian looked around to see that a sound expelling tailsman was stuck near the wall. He smiled even more brightly at his sister and said.

"Shijie you're so great, you've used the tailsmans wonderfully.
But you forgot to hide the light from inside."

"Thank you A-Xian. It was a little tricky to figure it out.
But. Yeah! I forgot about the light."

Jiang Yanli giggled as Wei WuXian placed a tailsman on the windows. Jiang Cheng and Nie Huisang looked at Jiang Yanli in utter shock seeing her doing things just like Wei WuXian does. Seeing Jiang Yanli playing along with Wei WuXian's antics was truly a sight for them. Wei WuXian came back towards the others and said to Jiang Yanli.

"Next time Shijie can do better. "

"Of course A-Xian."

Jiang Yanli said taking few sound repelling tailsman from Wei WuXian. Jiang Cheng and Nie Huisang looked at the pair who were discussing new sneaky tricks, they shook their head in amusement and watched.

" Jiang Cheng there's the fooood~"

Wei WuXian walked to the low table and started opening the lids to see the tasty Yunmeng dishes waiting for them. Jiang Cheng also flopped next to Wei WuXian and peered into the pots. Jiang Yanli called Nie Huisang who was standing a little far away.

"Huisang, come here.
I couldn't make anything special for you boys. But I got you all dinner."

Jiang Yanli said as all four of them sat around the table. She started scooping the soup and dishes for the boys and passed them their bowls. Wei WuXian took a sniff of his bowl and sighed contently.

"Shijie, you are the best. We were starving."

"A-Xian.What is this important thing that you wanted to say? Are you in some sort of trouble? Should I be worried? "

Jiang Yanli asked after giving all of them their bowls of rice. She looked worriedly at her brother, waiting for a reply. Jiang Cheng scowled and said.

"He is always in trouble A-jie.
A trouble magnet."

"I'm not.
It's nothing much Shijie. It's something like this. "

Wei WuXian placed his bowl and chopsticks down. He took a deep breath and said while counting off his fingers.

"I bought Tianzi Xiao. We got drunk and then Lan Zhan came to scold us. I made him drunk too and in the morning a disciple came to take us for punishment and he-
Sort of, I don't knw- lied about something about me- few things actually- and - "

Seeing Wei WuXian stammering and struggling to say what really happened and not saying anything important, Jiang Cheng shoved Wei WuXian's hands away from Jiang Yanli's face and practically yelled.

"YEAH!
That idiot of a disciple framed Wei WuXian for something he didn't do. For hurting Lan Wangji of all people and attacking a disciple using some crafty tricks. Master Lan believed that idiot disciple and got very furious and gave Wei WuXian three hundred strikes. "

Jiang Cheng finished his words while stabbing the chopsticks violently into his bowl. Nie Huisang scooted back away from Jiang Cheng in case he started throwing punches again. Wei WuXian laughed and said.

"Yeah! That sums it up. Haha. "

Jiang Yanli looked at her brothers to see if they were really telling the truth. ' three hundred? Oh, A-Xain.' She placed her hand on Wei WuXian's and asked.