19|Invite|

"Baba. Please~"

Wei WuXian whined tugging on Xie Lian's sleeve rolling around on the bed. Xie Lian ignored his son and turned the page of the book that he was reading. Seeing that Xie Lian was ignoring him, Wei WuXian groaned.

"Dear mother look at me.
Ma~ Ma~ Please just let me go to Yunmeng. I promise I'll take care of myself. Jiang Shushu said the classes in Gusu are really great. Let me go check it out. Alright.
Ma~... Are you listening to me.
Put the book down. Give me some face and look at me. Ma~....... "

"Don't 'Ma' me A-Xian. Go ask your father. "

"I asked him. He told me to ask you."

Xie Lian did not even raise his eyes from the book he was reading, while Wei Wuxian was lying beside him whining about going to Yunmeng, so he can go for the Gusu lectures. From the moment his parents came to know of his fate, they had never left him out of their sight. Going alone to the Heavenly Court and wandering in Ghost realm was permitted as long as he gave them his current location. But to set foot on mortal realm, he was only allowed if he was to be accompanied by his parents or any of his uncles.

This was different, Wei Wuxian wanted to attend the classes held in Gusu and his parents or uncles could not possibly follow him there. He came to know of them from one of Jiang Fengmian's letter and Jiang Cheng was also asking him to come along. Wei Wuxian had only been to Yunmeng a few times over the year, he missed going night hunt with Jiang Cheng.

Wei Wuxian grabbed the book from Xie Lian's hand and tossed it aside. He crawled onto his Xie Lian's lap and held onto his Baba's shoulders. He started whining again slowly rocking both of their bodies. Xie Lian just sighed and closed his eyes not minding Wei WuXian.

"Baba. Babaaaa~
Ba~ please talk to A-Diē.
Diē said he will let me leave if you agrees. I really really want to go to Gusu. The Lan Clan of Gusu is known for its righteousness, it will be great to learn from them.
A-Niang~ I really want to learn from them. Jiang Cheng's friend Huaisang said that Gusu is real fun but I think he was joking because he failed their exam, who cares. Baaa~...
Open your eyes! OH NO.
Baba is not opening his eyes!! What should I do?
ARE YOU ALRIGHT?
BABAAAA WAKE UP!!
BABAAAA. Open your eyes AAAAA..
Hahaha..."

Wei Wuxian laughed as he rocked Xie Lian, aggressively shaking his shoulders to try and wake him up. Hua Cheng was standing at the door listening to his son talk with his eyebrows furrowed. He walked in and sat beside his husband. Sensing Hua Cheng's presence Xie Lian opened his eyes and looked at him with a completely torn look. Both of them wanted their son to be happy more than anything ' but what if something happe ... No. '

"A-Xian you can go. "

Hearing this Wei Wuxian jumped up from Xie Lian's lap like a spring. He hugged his A-Diē and then his Baba. Both of them smiled seeing thier son happy again. Hua Cheng schooled his expressions and put on his most serious face which Wei Wuxian had already learnt to not take seriously. He said.

"We have conditions. "

"Hurry up and think of conditions.
Anything for my sweet fathers. "

Wei WuXian said cheerfully, both Xie Lian and Hua Cheng huffed at that statment. Xie Lian caught Wei WuXian's hands in his own making him look at him and said.

"I got one.
You need to talk to us every night before sleep through the wraith butterflies. Without fail! Tell us everything that happens. And you need to visit us at least once a month to show that your alright."

"Ooookaaaay. Next. "

Hua Cheng thought for sometime and said to Wei WuXian while flicking his forehead.