40.TellUs

Wei WuXian walked back to his room at the boys housing area of Cloud Recesses. He skipped his way to his door, thinking of packing everything then getting Jiang Cheng and Nie Huisang.' I need to take them somewhere peaceful and a place where I can run away if Jiang Cheng decides to murder me on spot.' To his shock Wei WuXian opened the door only to see Jiang Cheng pacing in front his bed and Nie Huisang sitting down fanning himself.

"Jiang Cheng!"

"WEI WUXIAN!!!"

Jiang Cheng screamed as he ran towards Wei WuXian. Jiang Cheng was not holding Sandu, 'Nie-Xiong must have taken it away, good buddy thank you.' Wei WuXian thought as he dodged the punch directed at him. Nie Huisang stood up and tried ' but why is he not trying harder'  to hold back Jiang Cheng. Wei WuXian dodged another attack.

"Oh no."

"What the fuck was all that?
Your fathers, I have seen them for so many years. But you never thought of saying something to me?
DON'T YOU DARE RUN. "

Jiang Cheng screamed throwing punches and kicks at Wei WuXian as he ran arround while Nie Huisang held him back. Wei WuXian was halfway through his door trying to runaway when Jiang Cheng grabbed his coller and pulled him inside and locked the door.

"Jiang-"

"You couldn't just tell me.
I am gonna break. Your. Legs. Wei WuXian-."

Jiang Cheng screamed again not allowing Wei WuXian to say anything.  Jiang Cheng held Wei WuXian by his shoulder and was shaking him and trying to put him n a choke hold. Nie Huisang pulled Jiang Cheng's hands away and said.

"Jiang-Xiong don't. Not yet.
We want answers... Remember. "

"NIE-XIONG! How could you?"

Wei WuXian shouted looking at his friend with a betrayed expression. Nie Huisang smiled at Wei WuXian and released his hold on Jiang Cheng's hands. Wei WuXian started running as soon as Jiang Cheng was free from Nie Huisang's hold.

"Hiding things from me for all these years? How-"

Jiang Cheng asked as he threw Wei WuXian's things lying here and there around the room. Wei WuXian hid behind the screen dodging things that Jiang Cheng threw his way.

"Jiang Cheng-"

"You tell your secrets to Lan Wangji but not to me? I have seen your fathers so many times Wei WuXian.
Why didn't you just tell me that they were NOT MERE ROGUE CULTIVATORS? "

Jiang Cheng sat down on the table after screaming to his heart's content. Wei WuXian peeked from his hiding place to see Nie Huisang pouring tea for all three of them. Jiang Cheng looked less pissed off so he walked out towards them.

"Nobody except Jiang-Shushu knew. Ok. Nobody. In the entire cultivation world knew who my parents are. Ok."

"Wei-Xiong, who are they, really? If it's ok with you, I want to know too."

"Lan Zhan didn't tell you?"

Wei WuXian asked Nie Huisang because he seemed more calm about all this and looking at his brother might just get his legs broken. Jiang Cheng looked up at Wei WuXian and poked him in the chest as he screamed again.

"NO! I wanted You! To tell me!
Tell. Us. What the hell is going on!"

Wei WuXian looked at Jiang Cheng, then at Nie Huisang and then gulped nervously. Nie Huisang pulled Jiang Cheng away once more and said.

"What. Jiang-Xiong means is. That, we were waiting for you to come and tell us. So now that you are here, you'll-"

Nie Huisang gestured with his fan in Wei WuXian's direction. Wei WuXian nodded and said.