Volume 7 - A Very Dark Man, But Not With Her

SEVERUS SNAPES POV

I've been staring at her since March. It's been three years. Since the fucking beginning I've been in the same area around the lounge. Fogged rolled around the area from cheap cigars smoked by men. I particularly smoked on occasion but not in front of her. Sometimes I'd see her face twist while men blow the musk into her face. I didn't want to show her such disrespect like these other men in filth do.

The word filth was a funny little word. Only because most of these men wish to get their wrinkled hands on her. Perhaps I was one of those men. My bloody hands wanted to touch every inch of her and not in a polite way. I wanted her bent over the couch, ass up.

When I look up, there she is. Bright red shorts and tank top to go with the uniform. She'd often serve food and drinks but mostly just walks around shaking those beautiful tits. It sounds almost desperate to be speaking such a way about women but I was tremendously miserable.

She sees me too because when she catches my eyes, she winks and blushes to show her clear skin. No wonder every man and perhaps the woman in here wants to fuck her. This woman was a goddess.

"Severus, I've been speaking to you for five minutes already!"

Lucius. I'm completely tired of him. The blond man never shuts his polluted mouth and I'm about ready to shoot him dead.

My eyes dragged along her long silky hair, biting the insides of my cheek I had to hold my tongue.

I hear a chuckle on the side of me. Is he fucking mocking me?

"Ah, there seems to be a distraction. I fucked her silly yesterday Severus." He pats my shoulder like I won type of achievement that he had received first.

My blood ran cold, holding my gun against my hand I pulled it slowly around the side of his hip. I'd kill him right now. I don't give a shit.

"Repeat what you said again. By the time you finish your sentence, your lungs will be splattered across the wall." My voice lowered, only because I didn't want to embarrass the man. He was already dead.

Lucius swallowed thickly, shaking his head

Lucius swallowed thickly, shaking his head. Fucking pussy.

"I was only fooling around Severus. She's all yours." His hand pale hand surrendered. He looked like a scared little girl. Lucius looked the same way when I threatened to kill him for leaving Narcissa and Draco. That bastard doesn't deserve them.

My gun dropped on the table, earning Lucius to jump. He wasn't too fond of my choice of weapons.

"You will not look at her nor do I want you to say her name. I don't play games Lucius so leave me be."

I didn't enjoy his company. The man was suspicious and I didn't want Y/N near men like him. His motives where untraceable.

I watched him nod walking the opposites at her. Good boy.