The World of Love

In the first chapter, we saw how Laila (Nimisha) met her childhood majnu Abhinav Ram. And now Let's be ready to immerse ourselves in the world of love and see what happens to our "Laila Majnu".

5 YEARS LATER,

Sujith makes a phone call to His friend Raghu. Raghu is Abhinav Ram's friend in the first Chapter as we all know about it, and he went Abroad for a job after their College Life Ends.

Sujith :- Looking at Abhi is frightening and we are afraid of him, because if we leave him alone we don't know what will happen to Abhi.
Raghu :- What Happened to Him ?
Sujith :- He can not control himself too and he drinks everyday and falls unconscious In unknown areas.
Raghu :- No, Don't be afraid .I am coming to India.Take care of him till I arrive,
Sujith :- Ok Raghu ,come as early as possible

Few days later, Raghu comes to India and wents to Sujith's house and asks, "where is Abhi now ?". I too don't know Raghu, I think He is in His House - sujith replied and they both went to Abhi's house but It was locked and searched for him everywhere near to his house and made a phone call to Abhi.

Sujith :- Abhi , Where are You Man ?
Abhi :- I'm Running behind the darkness and searching for the light, which is gone from my life
Sujith :- Politely, tell me where you are now ?
Abhi :- In the bar.
Sujith :- Ok, Wait until I come !

Sujith cuts the call and Raghu From the side, "why he is drinking so early in the morning , did he have a mind or not ? ",
Sujith :- It doesn't matter if it is day, night or afternoon, he is always intoxicated.
Raghu :- Ok, Let's go and meet him. And They go together and meet Abhi. "Hai Abhi, How are You ? "- Raghu asked, Who are you? Abhi says in a drunken stupor.

Raghu gets angry with those words and questions like this, "Very Good, You are in a Great position, you couldn't even recognize your friend?.

Then Sujith says to Abhi, "Dude, This is our friend Raghu, He came to India for you only ".
Raghu :- What's this Man? We did not expect this From You.
Abhi :- Then, what else you expected from me?
Raghu :- No, Abhi, it's been almost three years since that incident took place , but you didn't changed your behaviour.
Abhi :- What else I to do?
Raghu :- First change your incarnation, before we talk about it again? What's that beard, what's that hair ?

Raghu with Sujith " Dude , Get some breakfast and new clothes for him. See How He looks , Looking like a madman.

For a while, Abhi is forcibly taken out from his House. Then, the three of them sat in the park, and saids to Abhi, "Abhi, Please Look at us , she's dead and it's been three years old. But, tell me how many more days will you still be with her memories?

As Abhi sits in silence and thinks, Raghu asks about Nimisha, Abhi, "What happened to Nimisha ? How did she die ?. And Abhi gets tears from his eyes and started about Nimisha's Death.

Let all of you know that I and Nimisha love each other and we planned to get married. Before that, Did You Remember That, we all went on a tour to Kurnool, after the college examinations were over.

From there everyone went to their respective homes. I went to her hometown along with Nimisha and left her in the house.

But, A few days later,I felt that I needed to see her again and I called her.

Hi Abhi, How are you? - Nimisha asked Abhi.
Abhi :- On new moon day , the sky is waiting for the moon , like that I am also waiting for you.
Nimisha :- Oh my God ! Really, can I believe it?
Abhi :- Really, it feels like I need to see you again and talk to you.
Nimisha :- Yes, I too feel the same way.

They talk like this for a while.Suddenly, One day Abhi goes to her hometown and He calls Nimisha and asks, "What are you doing? Where are you?".

Thinking about You. I'm in Balcony. Why ? She asked,