15: 𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑲𝒊𝒔𝒔

Sunghoon's pov

I was on the phone with Jay. I will admit, I have been a little jealous and petty and may or may not have responded dryly to Jake lately.

Not one of my proudest moments...

"Well Jay I gotta go." I hung up the phone immediately.

I dialed Jake's phone number and he answered immediately.

"Sunghoon?" Jake said as if he just woke up, then again it is 6am on a Saturday.

"Jakey, I missed you!" I said while smiling.

"... You're the one who was being all dry towards me." Jake said as he was going in and out of sleep.

"Yeah I know, I'm sorry... I'm coming over okay?" I said making sure he was okay with it.

"Whatever." Jake said.
.
.
.
.
.

"Jakey- oh hi Layla." I looked down at Layla.

"Ruff Ruff" Layla wagged her tail at me.

I bent down and pet Layla. She sat down and snuggled into me as I pet her gently.

"You're owner must've fallen asleep again, huh?" I chuckled at how excited Layla was.

I stood up and went upstairs to Jake's room. He was asleep with his phone in his hand. I leaned over on his bed and kissed his cheek. He turned his body over still asleep.

His handsome face made me feel more like a simp for this dude. I slowly leaned in closer and closer. Before I knew it, I placed my lips on his. Jake opened his eyes and widened them.

He hesitantly kissed back. I decided to deepen the kiss. I hovered over him as the kiss became more and more intense. This was moment I've been waiting a little while for.

"Yo Jake- OH MY GOD ARE Y'ALL ABOUT TO FU-"

"HEESEUNG HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE!?" Me and Jake screamed at the same time.

"I uh... I'm not Heeseung I'm just.... A dog! Yeah a dog!" Heeseung said as he got on all fours.

"Bark Bark Woof Woof Ruff Ruff!" Heeseung licked the back of his hand.

"Uh Hee, I'm pretty sure cats mostly do that- Anyways! Why are you here?" I asked.

"I'm everywhere, do I really have to continue explaining this to you?" Heeseung rolled his eyes.

"Uh yes! How are you everywhere!?" Jake said while his face was turning red from embarrassment.

"It's a long story." Heeseung said.
.
.
.

I decided to take Jake out on a little date since our first kiss got interrupted my the man himself Lee Heeseung.

Me and Jake decided to the ice skating rink and got ice cream before.

"Prince Charming-" I was cut off by Jake's phone ringing.

"Hold that thought." Jake said before answering his phone.