5: 𝐻𝑖𝑠 𝐼𝑐𝑒 𝑃𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒

Sunghoon's p.o.v

"You expecting to see someone?" My Coach walked over to me.

"...Yeah..." I slowly looked up from my phone.

"Oh who's the lucky girl?" My Coach smirked at me.

"..Um he's not a girl..." I shyly spoke.

"Oh a boy? What's his name? Tell me all about him." My Coach payed close attention to everything I was about to say.

"His name is Jake... he goes to my school... And he's kind of cute." I could feel a small smile creeping up on my lips.

"What else? What about Jake made you like him?"

"Well... I wouldn't say that I like him more than a friend, but everytime I see him or think about him my heart starts racing and I can't get him off my mind."

"So you have a crush on him?"

"No... Maybe a little." I began to think about Jake.

"Well i'm looking forward to seeing this Jake person."

'Speaking of seeing him, where is he? Did he get lost? Was I not specific enough? Is he not coming?' The thoughts inside my head started troubling my mind.

Just then that cute happy little aussie boy appeared walking through the door, and when I tell you my jaw dropped from how handsome he looked, my jaw dropped all the way down to ground.

(A/N: pLz- this is one of my favorite black hair Jakey outfits- he looks so fracking cUtE- To be Park Sunghoon- Sorry let me get back into the story)

I got so lost in thought that I didn't hear my coach calling my name. I only could focus on Jake who was walking towards me.

"Sunghoon! Hi!" Jake gave me a warm smile which pulled me back into reality.

"H-hey Jakey.." I tried to give him a confident smile, but I was feeling too shy.

"So this is your date huh? Nice to meet you Jake, our Sunghoon doesn't bring just anyone to his favorite place." My Coach winked at Jake as he shook his hand.

As much as I would love to deny that it's date, he's kind of right. I don't bring just anyone here, only people I care about. I haven't even brought Jay or Heeseung here mostly because I felt like they were gonna wreck the place with how obnoxious they are, but I do still care about them don't get me wrong.

I noticed that Jake got very shy after the mentioning of us being on a 'date.'

My Coach then walked away after whispering to me that he'll give us some alone time to ourselves or whatever.

Me and Jake just stared at each other while continuously looking away for about 3 minutes.

"Well... You ready to skate?" I looked at Jake and he just slowly nodded.

'Cute.'

I quickly went and grabbed Jake some skates and I also grabbed my own special pair of skates for myself.

I gave the other pair of skates in my hand to Jake and he started putting them on as I did the same.

"You look nervous, are you scared? Have you ever skated before?" I asked Jake.

"Yeah, i've skated before, but not as much, so i'm feeling a little shy because you're a pro and I skate like a noob." Jake pouted.

"You're so cute!" I blurted out without thinking.

I grabbed Jake's hands and pulled him onto the ice trying to pretend like I never called him cute even though he is and if anyone ever tries to disagree I will murder them in their sleep by taking a knife and ripping out their eyeballs, but wait they obviously don't have eyeballs if they said he's not cute-

Sorry I got carried away-

"Do you easily get dizzy?"

"No, why Sunghoon?"

Without answering him I slowly started shifting to the left and Jake understood that I wanted us to spin- why does that lowkey sound cringy?

"Are you having fun?" I asked trying to keep the atmosphere from getting awkward.

"So far!" Jake said while smiling.

I one day am gonna die from this cuteness.

".. Sunghoon-"

"Stop calling me Sunghoon Jakey, give me a nickname." I stopped us from moving in circles and came closer to Jake.

"Um.. what about Hoony?" Jake tilted his head a little.

"Anything is fine." I smiled at Jake.

"Then Hoony it is!" Jake slipped his hands out of mine.

Feeling the atmosphere getting awkward I quickly tried to find something to talk about or do.

"Want me to teach you some tricks?" I asked Jake.

"Sure! I really wanna see why everyone is so obsessed with calling you The Ice Prince." Jake smirked at me.

After about half an hour of showing Jake some tricks, I was really satisfied with his smiles and him being impressed.

"You really are an ice prince huh? My Ice Prince."

KAHAHSHWBSJSOWOSMNSJKSKSLSMSNSJSIJDBSJSJSJSJS-

DID HE JUST SAY 'MY ICE PRINCE' ??

I'M DYING I AM DECEASED OH GOD-

'Calm down Park Sunghoon.'

I could feel my cheeks turning red out of shyness and I noticed Jake blushing out of embarrassment.

"Oh- I didn't mean to say that out loud.."

"No, it's fine, I am your ice prince, after all I am your best friend." Something didn't feel right after I said that, but I did my best to ignore it.

"R-right.... Best friend..." Jake scratched the back of his neck.

There was awkward silence for a bit.

"Well, shall I walk you home?" I asked Jake.

"...Yeah, but first... You said in the note that you had something to tell me... What is it?"

I completely forgot about the note!

Uh how do I tell him that I said that as an excuse for him to hang out with me?

I didn't think he'd be willing too if I just said it straight up, so that's why I said I had something important to tell him.

"U-uh, I..... will tell you while I walk you home." I smiled awkwardly.

"Um okay then." Jake responded.

🧡🧡

tEa ☕

Anyways who's your favorite character in this ff so far?

My answer: Heeseung