7: 𝑱𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒚

Jake's pov

"I missed you!" I stared at that handsome youthful face.

There were too many eyes for my liking staring at us. I get that it's because i'm with an unfamiliar face, but could they look somewhere else?

"Daniel, I think you'll like this school." I said.

"I'm just glad that now I get to go to the same school as you!" Daniel suddenly dragged me into the boys bathroom.

"Woah-"

"Sorry, I just thought you were getting uncomfortable by the amount of eyes on us." Daniel giggled.

"Oh y-yeah thank you." I scratched the back of my neck.

"Who goes there!?" We looked behind us as one of the stalls opened.

A smirking Sunoo appeared.

"Why are you-" I got cut off.

"Who are you?" Sunoo looked up at the tall boy while he washed his hands.

"Oh hi! My name is Daniel, i'm Jakey's friend!" Daniel stretched his left hand towards Sunoo. Sunoo took it with his right hand and shook it.

"Hmmm, suspicious." Sunoo stared at me with weird eyes.

I bet you he thinks I like Daniel or something.

Suddenly a Japanese boy entered the bathroom looking confused.

"What's going on here?" Ni-ki looked so lost and tried to scoot past us so he could go use the bathroom.

"Ni-Ki!" Sunoo grabbed Ni-ki by the waist and back hugged him.

"Uh hi, I need to use the bathroom, so if you could please let me go.." Ni-Ki tried to pry Sunoo's arms off him.

Ni-Ki accidentally pushed Sunoo causing him to bump into me. I fell forward and Daniel panicked. I ended up falling on top of him.

There I was, on top of him on the bathroom floor.

"Yeah you know I think he would like that- WHAT THE FAWK!?" Jay entered the bathroom.

I looked up and saw Jay, Jungwon, Heeseung, and......... Sunghoon.

I immediately got off of Daniel and helped him up. My face was red from embarrassment because MOTHERFREAKING SUNGHOON SAW US-

I slowly tried to move behind Daniel and run into a stall and never come out but.... That didn't work.

"NUH UH SHIM JAKE EXPLAIN WHAT THE FAWK JUST HAPPENED!" Heeseung had his arms folded.

"I...-"

"I accidentally pushed Sunoo and he bumped into Jake making him fall on top of that tall dude, not that big of a deal to be honest." Ni-Ki said as he finally went into the bathroom stall.

"Oh- hehe sorry for yelling at you Jakey-pooh." Heeseung batted his eyes at me.

"Don't call me that, ew it's weird." I said to Heeseung and he pouted.