49.You are no different from me

Start from the beginning

Mew suppasit one day You kids will also hate you...the way you stole everything from me you will be staying alone...

Mew: A tears started forming in Mew's eye...No it will never happen...

Zee: Gulf, Mew common start moving we need to get out from here...Zee and his men killed all the men of Akil...only Akil is remaining...

Mew step ahead and pointed Gun at Akil...

Gulf: No Mew...don't kill him ..please...

Akil: No Mew suppasit kill me take your revenge I am not afraid of dying... I don't need your mercy...what happened you won't take your revenge now...kill me common...

Mew: I took my Revenge Mr.Kanawut look at you...one day you took my everything and today I took your everything...your son hates you...your son is my wife...he and I have a family together.. He loves me ... I got my family and you lost your family....

Gulf: looked at his father for the last time and they all left...

In the car...Gulf talks to Saint to ask about kids and Saint confirmed kids are fine and sleeping...

Zee: Gulf when did you plan all this..

Gulf: when Robert was telling us about kids he pointed to Mew that someone is watching us..and then we got a call from Mr.Kanawut...before leaving with his men I hugged Mew...asked him to act and cry...he handed me a Knife and phone and I left...then I called saint ...he was on a call with me when dad said kids are in his place...

And when my cellphone vibrated in my pocket I got the signal that saint has successfully taken my kids from Mr.Kanawut's place...I pretend to fight with Mew to buy some time...else he would have killed Mew...

Zee: you are acting like a Mafia's wife Gulf..good job...and you too mew ...you cried a lot...

Mew was too quiet in the whole ride..and when they reached home both checked their kids they are sleeping comfortably..

Saint: Don't worry I told them that it was a game where your mom dad has to find you..and if they hid for long they will get a prize...And they sleep in waiting to get a prize in the morning....

Gulf: Thanks Saint ...thanks a lot..

Saint: No issue take care...

Mew and Gulf reached their room...

Gulf: what happened baby...??

Mew: My kids will hate me too baby...I promise I will leave everything I will be a good dad...I don't want to be alone...

Gulf: you will never be alone Mew ..no matter what you do I will always love you...and you are not like him...you don't kill innocent people...but whatever decision you will take I will always with you...

Mew: I am sorry I lost your kids today I am so bad father...

Gulf: Babes do I need to tell you that whatever I said was a lie..I didn't mean a single word from that...except that I love you more than anything in this world... I know once I can make the wrong decision for our kids but you can't...you are the best husband and best dad in this world...

Now come here and let me love my husband...

Mew: Babes not now...

Gulf: No I made my hubby cry I want to apologize in a better way...

A smile formed on my face and Mew said pervert ..both laughed together you called me pervert really mew suppasit......Mew leaned to kiss Gulf...both shared a passionate kiss ...in no minute the clothes were on the floor ...gulf is apologizing again and again for saying so hurtful things to Mew but he wanted to save Mew and to get more time he talked whatever comes in his mind...

Gulf: Aahh Mew...aaahhh baby....I am sorry....aaahhh yes...aaahh babes....fuck...I love you Mew ... I love you so much...

Mew: I love you too honey you are the best husband and Mommy...I love you soooo much....

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I hate my husband 3

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.