Chapter 14 - House of Found

Amber: I haven't seen Jenna this days, you know.

Mara: Neither have us, last time was 3 days ago.

Amber: Where can she possibly be? It's weird. She wouldn't just disappear, except for...

Jerome: For what?

Amber looked pale and afraid of something. She was shaking.

Amber: We need to find her, now. She might be in... 

Jerome:... Be in?

Amber tried to find out words that doesn't sound as if saying 'Nina died, she disappeared'.

Amber: ... Danger, she finally said.

Mara: We'll help. Jerome and I are going upstairs, you look in here. Then we're going to the near areas. She'll be fine.

Jerome and Mara ran upstairs and looked first in the girls' rooms. Amber whispered to herself.

Amber: ... I hope she is.

Amber looked all over the first floor and the laundry room, nothing. She went to the kitchen to take a breathe and continue, when she saw that metal little door that was there, the one they always used to go down into the cellar. She remembered Fabian had Nina's locket. 

She went running into his room and opened Nina's suitcase. She saw one of the diaries' page was cut down. She found the locket and took the diaries' page. She remembered Jenna was reading it 3 days ago. She took it and read.

"Everything's dark in there. There are weird artifacts and people staring at me... or animals?"

Amber stopped and thought for a moment, then looked at the locket.

Amber: Oh, Jenna.

She went running to the metal door. She then remembered she needed Nina to go down there.

Amber: Oh, very good Amber.

She hit her head against the metal door, and noticed it was opened. She immediately came in, and went down into the cellar.

Amber: Jenna? Are you here?

She looked in all the possible places she'd be in, but couldn't find her. She at last noticed the window was also opened. She saw some parts of a rope on the floor.

Amber: What in the world?

She came out of the window, and looked in the near areas. There, lying in the grass, wet and pale, was Jenna. She was barely breathing.

Amber: JENNA!

She came running and helped her get to the house.

Amber: What happened? Why were you there?

Jenna: She... tied me up and... took me down there. I... discovered her secret.

Amber: Who? Who tied you up?

Jenna: ... Kaily.

Amber: I knew she was trouble.

Jenna: I discovered she wanted... to deceive Fabian and Eddie... 

Amber: How did you found out that?

Jenna: She left her phone in the bathroom... and it rang. I saw... the messages.

Jerome and Mara went downstairs and found Amber and Jenna in the living room.

Jerome: Jenna, are you okay? You seem horrible.

Jenna: Maybe it was the green thing.

Amber: Green thing? No, tell me she didn't.

Jenna: She did.

Amber: Guys, I need to go and help them, please take care of Jenna while I'm not here.

Jenna: You can't go alone.

Amber: Jenna, I've defeated an egyptian ghost. I can handle anything.

Amber went into the woods quickly.

Amber: Okay, think Amber. What would Victoria Beckham do?

-------------------------------------------------------------

Fabian: Where are them? Talk.

Kaily: I told you, I don't know. They must be now in the wooden house.

Fabian: Don't lie to us kidnapper, you know these tramps.

Kaily: I don't, I swear I didn't know about that happening.

Eddie: Guys, Patricia and Alfie already fell, we just need to be careful.

The were walking still on the woods, it was almost night. The sky was orange, yellow, and a little bit of pink and red even. Beautiful view. Horrible time. Kaily whispered to herself.

Kaily: Correction, YOU need to be careful.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Mara: Jerome she has fever!

Jerome: What you want me to do? You're the girl!

Mara: Oh sorry for asking for some help!

Jenna woke up slowly.

Jenna: Jerome, go and help Amber. She'll need your help.

Jerome: Why? What happens?

Jenna: Kaily put tramps, they'll need help.

Jerome: I never trusted her. But I can't leave Mara, here, alone.

Mara: Believe me Dr. Clarke, I'll be good on my own.

Jenna: Take Nina's diary with you... it will help.

Jerome walked outside and went into the woods. Not that far away, he noticed a blonde head with high heels walking by the river.

Jerome: Oh Amber, you never change.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Fabian: No, Joy!

In an open and close of eyes, Joy fell into another of the tramps.

Eddie: We need to reach Nina before we all fall.

They ran, avoiding the tramps, until Eddie fell in one of the tramps. Fabian tried to help him, but fell as well. They reached a cave. It had animals in the walls, a table with some artifacts and a closed window. It was all dark. Fabian went, as he could, to the window and opened it. He looked everywhere triyng to find details. In a corner, pale, and barely breathing, he saw some greenish eyes he fell in love with long time ago. His eyes connected with those. His heart was beating fast, and a tear of joy rolled over his red cheeks.

Eddie: ... Finally.

 ----------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I don't own House of Anubis and any of it's characters. They plot I may use, and the characters I may add, are completely mine.