Make up (disagreement on children part 2)

Depuis le début

Changbin:
"Changbin" you say surprised "why are you here? I thought you were staying at chans"
"I was" he says "but I feel like we need to talk"
"I agree" you say
"I'm sorry I didn't tell you" he says "but every time you brought it up I panicked"
"But why?"
"Because I want kids but I'm just not ready"
"Why didn't you just tell me that?" You ask
"I don't know" he says
"I'm your wife, Changbin" you say "I'm gonna support and understand you no matter what. Even if it means I don't get what I want"
"Can we wait a bit? Like before we start trying" he asks
"Of course" you say and kiss him quickly
"I love you" he says
"I love you too"

 Even if it means I don't get what I want""Can we wait a bit? Like before we start trying" he asks"Of course" you say and kiss him quickly"I love you" he says"I love you too"

Hyunjin:
"Baby can you open the door?" Hyunjin asks
"Are you gonna call me selfish?"
"No." He says
You get up and open the door
"I'm sorry for yelling" he says "I know you don't think we are ready, but I truly think we are"
"Hyunjin"
"I'm serious y/n" he says " we've been married for 3 years. Our relationship is as healthy as ever. Well besides the few arguments have."
"But you're always working" you says "I'd be home taking care of the baby myself"
"I'll take more time off, I'll be home at night, I'll take weekends off" he says "I'll be home, and I promise to be a good father and husband"
"You're a great husband," you say "and I'm not worried about you not being a good father, I'm worried about me not being a good mother and constantly being left with the kid"
"Like I said, I promise I'll be home a lot more, I want to have a kids with you"
"Okay then" you say
"Really?"
"Yes"
He smiles and quickly picks you up.
"What are you doing?" you say in between giggles
"Well we gotta start now"

Jisung: "Jisung!" you say sitting up as he walks through the guest room door "I told you I needed space""You wanted to talk, so we are gonna talk" he says"I also said I wanted space" you say"Y/n" he says sitting down on the bed "you and I both kno...

Jisung:
"Jisung!" you say sitting up as he walks through the guest room door "I told you I needed space"
"You wanted to talk, so we are gonna talk" he says
"I also said I wanted space" you say
"Y/n" he says sitting down on the bed "you and I both know that this argument will be over in a few hours"
"No jisung" you say "this isn't just a small fight about who ate the last of the cheesecake. It's about our future as a couple, and after you said what you said, I'm second guessing our relationship"
"You know I didn't mean that" he says "I love you, but you need to accept that I either don't want kids or I'm just not ready. Because frankly I'm not sure which one it is"
"Why didn't you just tell me that then?" You ask
"I don't know, it was just in the heat of the moment I guess" he responds "can we just wait a while before we have this conversation again?"
"Of course" you say
"Now come on" he says and gets up "I'm not letting you sleep in here"
"Jisung i still want space" you say
"Then you go to our room and I'll stay here, or I can sleep on the floor in our room" he says
"Jisung" you say "I'm not making you sleep on the floor"
"Then just go to our room," he says "I know you want space but you can do that in the comfort of our bed. I'll be the one who has to stay in a different room"
"Fine" you say and roll your eyes
"Aren't you forgetting something?" He asks pointing to his lips, implying that he wants a kiss
"Oh right" you say "I almost forgot my phone"
You quickly leave the room leaving your husband with a shocked look on his face.