you looked at him, your lips going in a straight line. "nah, that's way too awkward"

"no it isn't?"

"what's in it for me if i come to your stupid practice tomorrow?"

kageyama swallowed all the rice in his mouth before speaking. "i don't know, you get to see me all hot and sweaty?"

"ew"

"you don't have to pay for the sushi?"

"okay okay, fine~" you finally agreed, both smiling at each other as y'all ate.

-

kageyama pov

once we had finished eating, y/n's face was laying down on my chest and i was hugging her while using my phone.

basically, we were cuddling.

i pretended to type like i was texting to someone, but i was just in my notes app typing random words.

similar to how my mind was at this moment.

i had almost dropped my phone when y/n got up from her position just to smack me in the face.

"oww!" i grunt.

"see? isn't it painful?" she all up in my face with her finger poking my cheek.

"ehh whatever" i smile at her.

she was so cute.

y/n re-buried her face into my bare chest, trying to hide her red blushing face from me. my heart started to beat like crazy.

did that really just happen?

did we actually just fuck each other?

wow, i can't believe it.

even after, i could see her in the most innocent state.

fuck she was so pretty.

and an urge to finally say how i feel came and washed over me like water.

"y/n?"

"hmm~" she nods.

and i take a deep breath.

"we have been talking for quite long already and i wanna tell you something. look, you probably don't feel the same way i do, but it's worth a shot isn't it? i know i'm like so mean all the time, but that's because your such a dumb dumb annoying little girl!"

i pause for a second, wait this isn't how to confess you dumbass.

"okay i am rude and cold, i admit that. but, i think that i haven't felt this way about anyone before, and you just happen to be that unlucky girl. look-

"i like you, dumbass"

she doesn't say anything, maybe she's shocked or does not feel the same way but i'm on a tangent.

"you can be so crazy sometimes but i think it's so cute and wow, you make my heart a mess
y/n, like ahhh i'm a mess right now! but anyway, what do you think about me?"

i ask, but she doesn't answer.

"y/n?"

i cup her face carefully, separating her from my chest.

fuck.

she was sleeping.

"oh my god, i am the dumbass not her!" i whisper to myself, slapping my face. i take a look back at her face, all cuddled up on my body.

carefully getting up to not startle her, i walk across the room and grab my scrunched up shirt.

putting it on, i take all my belongings and walk over to her bedside.

"goodnight, y/n"

i plant a soft kiss on her forehead before sneaking out of her window yet again.