...Gone Wrong...

Aizawa: All right class make sure you have you're permission slips. Just put them on my desk and we'll be ready to go.

The class cheered as they started going up to Mr. Aizawa's desk.

When returning to their seats, Aizawa got up from his and took the papers. He headed for the door gesturing for everyone to follow. We did so and headed for the bus.

*Time Skip*

Mina: Wow! This is awesome!
Denki: Hell ya!
Aizawa: Denki.
Denki: Heck ya..

I laughed as I stood by Iida's side. 

Aizawa: Ok I don't want to hear that you guys gotten into trouble or anything.
Class: Ok!

Aizawa nodded and we started walking. Still following beside Iida, Izuku had joined us.

Izuku: Wow, this should be awesome.
Iida: Ya.

As we continued walking, I looked at the clock.
Ya, about 3...2...1.

I looked at a nearby window, and saw as Toga came busting in. Behind her being Twice and Shigaraki.

Bakugou: What the hell!

The class started panicking. I saw that Shigaraki had spotted me and quickly turned away so we didn't make eye contact. 

Aizawa: What is going on!
Shigaraki: Heyy. Guess who's back!

He said as All Might ran into the room.

Toga: Can we steal that one! She's pretty!
Shigaraki: I can care less. Nomu!

Toga started creeping towards the group of students, specifically me, and in the background I saw as Nomu has came through the window Shigaraki and rest have.

Iida stood in front of me while Izuku had started activating his quirk.

Iida: Everyone remain calm!

Toga has started fighting some students and I saw as Dabi came in from the window.

Dabi: Hey guys, what I miss? Oh..

He started putting random shit on fire and the students had started taking action or panicking even more.

Y/N: Everyone!

I opened a portal that lead to the roof of this place. I saw as Mineta was the first one to run through the portal, like a wimp. Then some other students. Iida made sure everyone got safely through and was careful not to leave anyone behind.
He made eye contact with me and gestured for me to go before him.

Y/N: Go first! I'm the one who has to close the portal.

He nodded. As I was about to go through the portal, I looked at the chaos and made quick eye contact with Shigaraki. Making sure no one could notice, he put a thumbs up and went back to fighting.

I smiled from the praise and went through the portal, gathering with the other students.
While closing the portal I heard Bakugou..

Bakugou: Damnit! I should be over there kicking some ass!
Iida: Bakugou this is no time for combat!
Bakugou: Its always time for combat in my book!

He made his way to me.

Bakugou: Open the portal!

I looked at Iida.

Iida: Don't. Its safe up here.
Bakugou: What if the villains come up here then! Huh?!

Iida nodded his head kinda annoyed as the rest of the class watched.