Lᴀsᴛ ᴘʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴅᴀʏ: Vᴏʟʟᴇʏʙᴀʟʟ - 26

Start from the beginning

The girl nodded. - "I guess so."

"Alright! Lets do our best!" - Itadori shouted, throwing a fist in the air, trying to encourage everyone.

All of the students smiled.

"How long will it take to meet them, sensei?" - Fushiguro asked.

"Well, since the practice matches will be held here in Tokyo, I suppose to the meeting area would take less than half an hour." - He explained, holding his chin until his index finger was pointed in the air.

"So we still have time to practice!" - Itadori exclaimed.

Everyone nodded and followed Gojou to a building with a volleyball court inside.

"Why is there even a volleyball gym here?!" - Kugisaki and Itadori exclaimed in surprise at the same time.

"Of course if someone wants to play!" - He said with slight annoyance.

The students sighed.

"Well then, Kanako, we leave the explanation to you." - Toudou turned to the girl.

Everyone nodded.

"Hmm, if I remember the concept of the game right, you just shouldn't let the ball fall in your side of the court." - She began the explanation as everyone were gathered around her and listened to her.

"Some of the basic things are six people in a team, don't let the ball fall outside the court if someone from the team has touched the ball. Also, don't touch the ball twice or catch it as well as the team has only 3 times allowed of touching the ball in each turn, don't touch the net and don't block a service." - The girl explained as everyone watched in amazement.

"That's a lot to remember!" - Maki commented.

"It sure is." - Kugisaki agreed.

"You should be able to get used to all of it once you have some practice, I guess." - Y/n scratched her cheek.

Everyone nodded.

"Who will decide who will be in the team and who won't?" - Nishimiya asked.

"First we should decide the positions." - Y/n explained.

"Positions?" - Kamo asked.

The girl nodded. - "Setter, middle blocker, libero, wing spiker, outside hitter, opposite hitter." - She added to her explanation.

Everyone gasped.

"S-so much!" - Kugisaki exclaimed.

"What are outside and opposite hitter?" - Panda asked with a puzzled look on his face.

"Outside hitter is the left-sided hitter and someone with good reflexive abilities and is adaptable to different situations, for example, Yuuji." - She said, looking at Itadori. - "And the opposite hitter is the right-sided hitter who requires the same but is also good in the defensive area, for example, I'd say Toudou." - The girl moved her gaze towards Toudou.

"And who will decide on all of it?" - Toudou asked.

"Leave it to Kanako!" - Gojou exclaimed in a demanding manner.

"So that she would sabotage everything?" - Mai questioned, annoyed.

"Will you shut your mouth at least once, sister?" - Maki returned also annoyed.

"Tch. Whatever." - The girl looked away.

"Since it has been decided, I leave it to you, Kanako!" - Gojou said with a wide smile and walked out.

"This man..." - Kugisaki clenched her fist then sighed in defeat.

"Since Kanako is the one to decide, lets make her the captain!" - Itadori suggested excitedly.

The rest smiled and nodded.

"E-eh, but-" - Y/n wanted to oppose but they just shook their heads.

"You are the only one perfect for a captain!" - Panda said with a thumb up.

"Okaka!" - Inumaki had his thumbs up too.

Y/n sighed in defeat.

"Okay." - She agreed. - "Well then, first I want to try and decide based on what I saw from some of you."

"What do you mean, Kanako?" - Fushiguro asked.

"I watched some of you throughout this week so I want to try and choose your positions based on what I saw in you." -
The girl explained.

Everyone nodded.

"Well then, first I want to try with Yuuji, Maki-senpai and Toudou as wing spikers, Megumi as a setter, Kamo and Panda-senpai as middle blockers, Inumaki-senpai and I will be liberos. I am not sure about Nishimiya-senpai, Miwa-senpai, Mechamaru-senpai and Mai-senpai since I didn't thoroughly watched them. I will add more details later on." - She finished the first possible positions.

"This might work out!" - Itadori exclaimed followed with a nod by Toudou.

"What about me?" - Kugisaki asked.

"I guess, middle blocker or libero, but if you don't want to be in the game, and a manager would do." - Y/n said.

"Manager?" - Nishimiya asked.

The girl nodded. - "They are also important for the team."

"Then I will be a manager." - Kugisaki said.

"What place would you put me in, suggestively?" - Miwa asked.

"As I said, I didn't follow your fights throughout the week but I guess a libero as well as for Nishimiya-senpai." - Y/n answered.

"I will be a manager." - Nishimiya said.

"I think I will join her too as a manager." - Miwa followed.

Y/n nodded. - "As for Mechamaru-senpai, I'd say a middle blocker or wing spiker."

Mechamaru nodded.

"And so, you decided for them but what about me?" - Mai asked annoyed.

The girl looked at her.

"A manager." - She simply said.

"Tch, fine. I don't want to exhaust myself anyway." - The Zenin said, walking away.

"Does she eat lemons every day?" - Y/n asked, tilting her head, an innocent and confused look on her face.

The students burst out laughing, making Mai wonder what was so funny, pissing her off more.

"Lets start practicing." - Toudou suggested.

Everyone nodded.