Part 10 (Festival Fun)

Start from the beginning

Merula who was showed up then threw her two galleons into the conversation.

Merula: Since when are you and Karasu a thing?

MC: I needed a date. Also she kinda owes me.

Merula: What about Ismelda?

MC: She wants Barnaby. Not me and I won't lie that did bother me but now I just want to help.

Ismelda: Why did me liking Barnaby bother you?

I turned to Ismelda and smiled.

MC: Because I want you all to myself.

Ismelda and Merula went wide eyed and walked away.

MC: Was it something I said?

Rowan: MC? What was that?

MC: It's called charisma. I finally found some. I think it looks good on me.

Tulip: I think that's great MC.

We finished eating and met up with the others and went to the festival. Everyone was shocked at my new attitude. But I was having fun and enjoying myself. I then had fun all over the Festival. I got my face painted with Ben. I then had a duel with Talbot. I did something fun with all my friends who seemed happy to have me back from my sadness. Just then I met up with Barnaby at the petting zoo with Ismelda who seemed frustrated so I sneaked up behind her to ask what's wrong.

MC: Ismelda!

She jumped and turned around to see me.

Ismelda: Give me one reason not to curse you!

MC: I'm here to help.

I then did a silly pose.

Ismelda: What's up with you?

MC: Nothing. Now then how's your date? Tulip and I are just hanging with friends.

Ismelda: Horrible! He only talks about animals! Also he can't hold a conversation to save his life!

I laughed as she looked mad.

MC: It's Barnaby. He's easy to get along with. You and him just need to talk about things you have in common. Just go slow.

Ismelda: He's as thick as a troll!

MC: Okay then I guess I can go get Liz to talk with him.

Ismelda: NO NOT HER!

MC: Why? Other than me she talks to him the most.

Ismelda: She likes him too.

MC: OH. I'm dumb. (laughs) Hey Barnaby! Come over here!

Ismelda: What are you doing?

MC: I didn't think you'd need this much help. So I'm helping you.

Barnaby: Hey MC you're looking a lot better then when I last saw you.

MC: Yeah and I'm doing better. But can I chat with you in private?

Barnaby: Of course friend.

I then walked off with Barnaby as Merula walked up to chat with Ismelda. After a second of walking I stopped him and started talking.

MC: Do you want Ismelda to be your girlfriend?

Barnaby: She is my friend and she's a girl.

MC: (laughs) No I mean she wants to date you. She has a crush on you.

Barnaby: Oh! That's why she's being weird. 

MC: Yeah. So how do you feel about her romantically.

Barnaby: Nothing really. I don't feel that way about her.

MC: Why not?

Barnaby: Because you like her right? I never understood why but I knew you seemed happy with her.

MC: I do but-

Barnaby: You should be with her instead of me. In fact...

MC: Where are you going?!

He then walked back to Ismelda who was with Merula. They both seemed angry and were very annoyed at how their days were going.

Merula: I don't know what we should do.

Ismelda: I knew we should've used the love potions.

Merula: I know and- Barnaby?

Barnaby: Hi Ismelda I need to say something to you. 

Ismelda: (shocked) Y-yeah?

Barnaby: You should be here with MC. 

Ismelda and Merula: WHAT?!

Barnaby: I said Ismelda should be here with MC. Was I not speaking loud enough?

Ismelda just looked at him with surprise and anger. Merula looked as though she was ready to kill. I was just surprised and a little thankful. 

Barnaby: I remember when MC asked you to that dance I forget the name of. You were so excited and happy. I don't know why you even like me. You treat me like dirt. Both of you. I don't like being treated like that. I like how Liz treats me.

As soon as Liz's name left his lips Ismelda snapped.

Ismelda: WHY IS SHE BETTER THAN ME!

Barnaby: (shocked) I didn't say that. Did I?

MC: Ismelda calm down-

Ismelda: NO! I'M SO SICK OF THIS WHY CAN'T I JUST HAVE WHAT I WANT?!

Barnaby: Because what wants you is better than me.

MC: What?

Merula: What?

Barnaby: I don't know why she's so into me when she can have you. Ismelda I think if you go with MC I bet you'll be happier then I could ever make you. I don't even like you in that way.

Just as Ismelda was gonna say something a familiar face showed herself.

Emily: (laughing) Wow who could've seen that coming. Honestly Ismelda you should listen to him and take MC. Although you may just be the one to push him far enough to-

I then used a charm to shut her up.

MC: Will you shut your goddamn mouth! You wanna sit there and talk about how she is when you are nothing more then an insecure wannabe pretty girl! You think you're the greatest thing since sliced bread when in actuality you're just a raging bitch! Any man who'll end up with you will end up with a slut who thinks she's worth anything. You are worthless! So do me a favor and shut your mouth and leave everyone alone! 

She teared up and ran away as I watched her with no empathy to give her. I then turned to Ismelda who stared at me. I then looked at Merula.

Merula: MC?

MC: While I do feel a lot better about myself I can still let out some rage. (smiles)

I then walked up to Ismelda.

MC: You okay?

Ismelda:..

She tried running away but I grabbed her hand.

MC: I'm not letting you go anywhere this time.(smiles) Let's talk somewhere safe and private.

I then started walking with her at my side. 

POV Merula

I watched as MC and Ismelda walked away I just stared in shocked at MC. His friends then walked up.

Penny: Merula have you seen MC? He vanished earlier.

Merula: You guys know MC pretty well right?

Tulip: Well I guess so. Why?

Merula: Can you tell me why he's so into Ismelda?  

(Author's note)

Here's your long deserved update. I once again apologize for the wait.