5.) Shrek

(SIDE NOTE* Sorry I know a lot of you probably don't know the band the Black Veil Brides, but I wasn't finding pictures to put. So I started putting some of my favorite songs)

(Back to the story from Shrek's POV since the beginning of Y/N leaving.)

Y/N rushed out of the Cottage as soon as I said Good Morning to him.

Did I do something wrong? Was there something off with me? Does he not like me?

Wait,

When did I start carrying about if others liked me?

This is new, but Y/N is different.

Where is he going? Is he leaving and not coming back? Ever?

As questions started filling my head Donkey came inside.

"So Y/N and Morning Wood am I right?"

I turned around quickly surprised from what Donkey said.

"Donkey what do you mean by that? What are you talking about?"

"Oh, you didn't see, did you? He was laying on top of you, how could you not." He said, surprised.

"Even I could see it through him wearing your large clothes and him running outside blushing."

"He was blushing? Why?"

"Idiot, he likes you." Donkey said unimused

"Likes me?"

"YES! WHY ELSE WOULD HE HAVE THAT!"

I've never really liked anyone besides Fiona. Even then we aren't together anymore, and she's a close friend now.

I guess I haven't been with someone else for a while.

But why would Y/N like me? He's cute, and pretty and I'm just a big, ugly Ogre.

He's slender and has a soft voice, while I'm scruffy.

He would be better off liking someone who doesn't look like me.

"Shouldn't you go look for Y/N? He's been gone for about half an hour already."

I got so caught up with my about Y/N that I forgot he left.

"I- I'm sure he's fine. Y/N is an adult, he can handle himself."

~ An hour passed ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Could you just sit done already." Donkey said annoyed.

I just couldn't sit around waiting, what if Y/N was captured by the palace guards.

They could have taken him, and I would never see him again!

What if someone hurts him! I'm not sure he could handle himself!

As I kept on thinking the worst I finally heard footsteps approaching.

I hoped for the best.

I opened the doors to see Fiona with Y/N.

But, I didn't have time to care about Fiona. My main priority was Y/N.

"Where were you?" I demanded an answer.

"I- I went to get breakfast! Yes! Breakfast! The most important meal of the day!" Y/N answered anxiously.

"I could have helped you, if you asked. You didn't have to leave so quickly." I thought he didn't want to be with me, but I could have helped either way. But, I was glad he wasn't trying to avoid me at least.

I was suddenly pushed aside as Fiona went inside my Cottage. She started to prepare the fish to cook.

Y/N and me quickly went inside to catch up with Fiona and eat.

At least Y/N seemed more comfortable now back in my Cottage.

It seemed that Fiona and Y/N had become friends. It made me happy to see Y/N happy.

By the time we finished eating all the fish it was already afternoon.

I had forgotten Y/N was still in my clothes and I handed him his dry clothes.

"Ha haha" Fiona laughed loudly.

"What's funny?" Y/N asked curiously.

"Sorry, that's what you wear? Do you always dress like a little girl?"

Y/N looked saddened that Fiona said that to him.

"Hey, that's not nice to say. He looks amazing no matter what he wears"

After I noticed what I said, Y/N blushed furiously.

"I- I better change into my clothes now."

Then he stormed off to leave.

"I better get going before it gets late." Fiona said as she got up and left.

I was glad she left, then I remembered Donkey was still here.

"You should also go, you need to find a place to stay tonight."

"But why? I thought I could stay here a little while longer?"

"Nope, go now" I said as I pushed Donkey out the door.

I wanted only Y/N in my Cottage tonight when I confront him, and I can't have anyone else ruining this.

Out walked Y/N on que looking as handsome as ever.

Hello! It's Volcan again! I'm going to try to update once a week and if I have time twice a week!

I am doing this story by myself so it's a little hard to make time for it! But I won't give up!!! The next chapters will have some Smut! So I advise that if you don't like smut or are to young to skip it!!!! I will put a warning on the chapter so you can skip!

Also! I'm creating a fanfic about me and my friends soon. So if you want to check it out!

Other than that have a great day! Don't forget to eat, drink, and take a nap!

Have a magically radiant day!! ✨ ✨

-Volcan
:)
J

une, 16, 2021