Waiting Sucks (F)

Before the chapter starts i'm going to explain the (F).

if you see that on a chapter it means its a Filler. you can skip it and you won't miss any "Important" info. (I.E the actual plot moving along)

this is just to pass time. since i don't wanna cop out with a timeskip.

With that out the way. lets start. 

---------------------

(Y/N): UUUUUUUGHH I HATE LIFE.....

Oh.. hey again... you may be wondering why i'm groaning like a living corpse..

i'm bored

(Y/N): Stupid Britain and its stupid weather WHY OF ALL TIMES DOES IT NEED TO BE 25 DEGREES OUTSIDE I'M MELTIN!

now you may be thinking "why don't you just take off your Navy Blue Co-" NO! 

(Y/N): NO! NO! i've got a color scheme to stick to man! also i'm petty and refuse to let the sun win.

(Y/N): Fuck it.. i'm gonna binge the entire Madness combat series. including Dedmos Adventures, and the non canon Incidents... apart from ROMP.Fla fuck that one..

And thats what he did.

.......

.........

........

(Y/N): i can't wait till project nexus (2) comes out... maybe i could make a video on the Demo? Yeah thats a good idea!

and he did that......

(Y/N): ....Fuck i'm bored again...... i know! i'll phone my "Number neighbor" and play a pre-recorded Jet engine scream at em! HAHA!! their ears will suffer

*Ring Ring*

???1:  Yo WhO Da FuCk Is ThIs I Am BuSy WaTcHiNg AnImE

???2: Bo-

**THE SCREAMS OF THE UNHOLY JET ENGINE ARE BLASTED INTO THE PHONE. THE RANDOM STRANGERS ON THE OTHER SIDE SCREAM AND... did i hear an explosion.. i heard an explosion... so something explodes?.. and eventually the scream dies down..**

???1:  ᴼʷ ᴹʸ ᴼᵛᴬʳᴵᵉˢ

*(Y/N) hangs up* 

(Y/N): HAHAHAHA! the Jet engine wins again... weird ass voice that guy had.. anyway!

..........

..........

..........

(Y/N): Wait did he say Ovaries the fu-

---------End------------

if you can guess who the "number Neighbor" is i'll give you a Hotdog, a cookie and some Tea.

see you maybe i dunno.

Terror: THE FILTER IS DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD