Chapter 2: Dungeonering

Start from the beginning

He read further.

Perks:

{Party}

-As the wielder of one of the Cardinal sacred gears, you can gather allies and for a party which will help both in your quest to overcome the waves of catastrophe and will also boost your Exp gain.

* Exp boost depends on how many people are in your party and their level.
* In addition, should you have a slave in your party belonging to you, you will gain an extra amount of Exp the equivalent of your servant's and the same applies to them in terms of being your servant.

{Will to Protect}

-As the bearer of the Cardinal Shield, you naturally gain an additional affinity for both Support and Defence magic.

*In addition, should you use any magic spells or incantation of these categories, you'll have a 25% discount on the cost of mana on your reserves.

*This affinity also strengthens the magic spells that fall under these categories.

{Draconic Spirit}

-As the vessel of a dragon spirit, you naturally gain all of the dragon's spiritual traits.

*You gain the [Charisma] stat
*You gain the [Instinct] perk
*You gain the ability [Draconic Aura]

*This perk will upgrade as you and the dragon spirit become more unified.

Negative perks:

{Looked Down Upon}

-You are underestimated. Your strength unacknowledged. Seen as weak for what you bear. And might even be scorned by some.
This grants you a -10 reputation points to those who favour the other three Cardinal Heroes. As well as a 45% chance to be underestimated by those who know of your status.

Yeah...he really didn't like that part.

Nemesis:

[White dragon emperor]

As the Red Dragon Emperor, you bare the White Dragon Emperor as your rival and nemesis.

The White dragon also known as the Vanishing dragon, is one of the Two Heavenly Dragons, and the only dragon to match the red ones power. He is also the prime opposite of Draige, the Red dragon.

*Where as Draig is the [Dragon of Domination] Albion, the White dragon, is the [Dragon of Supremacy]

*Where as the Red dragon doubles his power every ten seconds, the White dragon halves his enemies power, adding that power to its reserves.

'Draig, huh? So that's his name. And this white dragon doesn't seem like a push over either. With that kind of ability he could gradually weaken his opponent while increasing his power. That's gonna be a problem. I can only double mine but and even then I'd still have to deal with my full powered enemy. This sucks!'He thought.

He sighed." You know what, I don't care. Show me the [map]." He spoke and the screen changed, now showing a map of Kuoh with green, yellow, red and purple highlighted areas. The rest of it was grey.

"Okay, so am I to assume that the highlighted areas are supernatural bases? And that the colour of the area determines if I am capable of going there. Kinda like a difficulty measure?" He asked. A notice appeared confirming this.

[You are correct!+1 INT]
[The map will show you the whereabouts of all supernatural bases or dungeons within your vicinity and determine their difficulty level]
[In addition, once you've reached the base, the system will notify you of the kind of beings roaming there]