I'll Make a Man Out of You

Start from the beginning

"....huh," I blurted aloud. Why am I sounding.....different? (I'm pretty sure the anime just made their voices corrispond with the person in the body, but they still sounded the same, or else the kids would have figured it out sooner. So I'm gonna say that their voices stay the same, but the anime wanted to make it clear that they switched bodies)

Luffy jumped back onto Brownbeard's back, and I helped him get back on, but in the process I realized that these hands are not mine. I looked back over at...me, seeing that I was already looking at...myself? This is so confusing. What twilight zone is this?

I scooted over to my body and muttered, "Do I look like Zoro right now?"

"Yea, you look like me. Do I look like (y/n)?"

"Yep, you're me."

"Hmm... Something isn't right here."

"No shit Sherlock-"

"THERE YOU ARRREEEE! GUYSSSS~!" Luffy shouted, making both of us turn to see that we were coming up on the rest of the crew plus a bunch of kids. Some of those kids were...huge, by the way. Like a giant's child kinda huge.

I didn't have time to think about that, though, because I spotted Sanji... doing some kind of dance. I feel like I've seen a dance like that before. I don't mean his weird pervert noodle dance, but like...Chopper dances.

"Why's that jackass cook jumping around? Did he go nuts from the cold?" Zoro grumbled from my body.

Usopp's head spun around and he quirked a brow, "Jackass cook...? Zoro, get away from her... you're a bad influence..."

"How am I a bad influence?" Zoro questioned, irked.

"I said Zoro, why are you answering for him-"

"Eh?! NO! STOP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING, FRANKY?!" I whipped my head around at the sound of Luffy's yelling, witnessing Franky clobber Nami over the head.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I yelled, standing up in surprise. I practically fell off Brownbeard in surprise. Did Franky go batshit while we were gone or something?! I hopped off our ride and ran over to the half dead woman. "Damn Franky, I hope you're ready to die when she wakes up."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! He was looking at my chest again!" he yelled.

I stared at him blankly, "...HE was staring at YOUR chest?"

"...There is a lot to explain," Sanji said, patting my shoulder. "I'm glad you guys are alright, Zoro."

My body was suddenly in between Sanji and I, pushing us apart, "Get away from me ero-cook!" Oh right, that's Zoro in there.

~~~

Luffy stepped forward in our little cave shelter and said, "Alright. Now who's who?"

Chopper stepped forward first and stated, "I'm Franky! Don't come to me when you're wounded!" That was pretty easy since Franky's facial expressions are now on Chopper's cute face. It's easy to distinguish.

"I'm Chopper! I'll treat your wounds," he said from Sanji's body. His eyes look softer than regular Sanji and he acts completely different, so that should be easy to remember.

"I'm Nami. I will never shoot a laser beam," Nami claimed from Franky's body. Clearly, I would be able to tell Nami is in there and not Franky. They're just opposites.

"Why not? It could be fun," I questioned. 

Before she could blow up on me, Sanji called out from Nami's body: "And this is our... NAMI-SAN~!" He opened her jacket to show her bust.