"Let's take this outside."

"Let's have a little practice round, eh?" Y/N said while looking up from their book.

They stood up from their seat.

"Let's take this outside." They smirked.

In a nearby training area, Y/N and Sadaso were stretching.

"Alright! Let's start." They got in a fighting stance.

Sadaso was towards them, His aura arm forming and going near Y/N, trying to grab them. They dodged the pursuit, grabbing a nearby bottle of water. They tossed the remnants of the bottle into the air, before moving the liquid with their hands, splashing it right into Sadaso's face.

"Wow, thanks." He mumbled, wiping the water off. "What? You looked like you needed refreshment." Y/N smirked. He sighed, before smiling faintly.

The two went at each other for a good thirty minutes or so, with Riehlvelt taking notes in the corner.

Sadaso ran towards Y/N, about to tackle them. The former suddenly ducked out of nowhere, causing the man to fall to the ground.

Y/N was panting. "You know, you're not bad," They said, going towards the man. "For someone whose only ability is an arm made of Nen."

Sadaso was dusting himself off. "Thanks. You're not too shabby yourself," He said.

The two looked towards Riehlvelt.

"Shit." Riehlvelt thought. "Wanna try a practice round, 'Velt?" Sadaso grinned.

Y/N let out a groan. "Please never smile like that-" They said. "Ever."

Riehlvelt sighed. "Fine let's go." He started stretching his arms.

"Bring it on, spiky!" Y/N yelled out. Energy burst out of the engines on his wheelchair, propelling him towards Y/N.

Y/N jumped out of the way and went to where the rocks were. They scooped out a little bit and started to move the rocks. Much like how they did with the water.

Riehlvelt smirked and started to prepare his aura. Suddenly, he zoomed towards Y/N in high acceleration.

He went into a pose, attempting to tackle Y/N. Y/N hadn't expected that but kept their footing.

Riehlvelt was about to tackle them, when Y/N fought back, not letting him take them down.

"Well Well, aren't you excited," Y/N smirked.
But, Riehlvelt was distracted.

*Woah. They're really cute up close.*

"What?" Y/N was confused.

"Did I say that out loud, I meant
You smell like oats- WOAH!" Y/N pulled him to the side. Enabling him to keep his balance.

"Hey! That was really rough!" Riehlvelt yelled. "Sorry!"

Riehlvelt brushed it off and started to get his whips.

Y/N got the rocks from earlier and moved them towards Riehlvelt.

The rocks made it bumpy for him and made him stop. This gave Y/N the opportunity to strike.

As Y/N was about to hit him, Riehlvelt turned and blocked them. He tutted. "Ah, ah, ah. You didn't think I would be that easy to hit now, did you?" He smirked.

Y/N laughed and quickly maneuvered their way out of his sight. "I'm not easy to catch, either." They said, behind him.

He glanced at them from the corner of his eye and swerved to face them. Except, he was met with small pebbles, in place of Y/N.

On the other side, Y/N punched the hard ground causing it to crack, and added a few rocks to the mix, unfortunately, Riehlvelt was making a beeline towards that point.

As he passed through the cracks, Riehlvelt lost his momentum, and his wheelchair made a hard stop. Causing him to also fall to the ground, much like Sadaso did earlier.

Y/N rushed towards him. "Woah!" They said. "I didn't know it would do that. Sorry." They helped him get on his wheelchair. "You okay?" They asked.

"Just a little dirty, but I'll manage." He smiled. His headgear was a bit crooked. Y/N fixed the positioning of his headgear and cupped his face. "Nothing hurts?" They asked as they examined his face.

"... No." He said, looking into their E/C eyes. "Are you sure you're okay?" They reluctantly repeated the question. He nodded.

Suddenly Sadaso slapped him on the back of his head. "Snap out of it!" He said. "Sorry!" Riehlvelt said.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"So, what now?" Riehlvelt said. "I suppose we should get going to our rooms, right, 'Velt?" Sadaso said. Riehlvelt agreed.

"Y/N!" The two said in unison. The two went in front of them. "Thanks for having us. Sorry for the trouble." Sadaso said. "Yeah, We had a great time." Riehlvelt smiled. "Oh, no problem." Y/N nonchalantly said.

The two were confused. "It's- Fine?" The pair said. "Well, yeah! Do friendly gestures not exist in your world?" Y/N told them. "Well, yeah- But it's just weird how you're just fine with us staying in your room." Sadaso pointed out.

"Since, you know- We kidnapped your brother that one time-" Riehlvelt said. Y/N sighed. "Past is past. Sure, that was very low of you guys- But I'm not heartless!" Y/N said.

The two were shocked, to say the least. "Don't think I'll be doing every day, though," Y/N muttered. "Yeah, yeah," Sadaso said while patting their back. The three laughed.

Clapping was heard nearby. "Well, you three look tired." Wing said with a smile. "Sir!" Y/N said as they straightened their posture.

"Osu!" They said. "Lighten up, Y/N!" Zushi said from behind Wing. "Zushi!"

"So, you guys also trained?" Gido said with a small grin.

"Wow, what a coincidence! We just happened to meet right here, and at the same time too!" Y/N pointed out.

"It's getting late. We should get back to our rooms, yeah?" Sadaso said.

"Right!" They said in unison, excluding Wing.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"You guys will be okay getting back to your rooms?" Y/N said.

"Yeah, what do you think of us, children?" Gido said.

"Well, you sure do look like one-" Riehlvelt mumbled. Gido hit him. "Ow- Hey!"

"Yeah, we'll be okay," Sadaso said with a laugh. "Wow, your smile doesn't look murderous this time," Y/N said.

"Stay safe, Sads," Y/N said as they put a hand on his shoulder. "Tell them that too." They gestured toward the two, who were bickering.

"I will." He reassured them.

As the three's figures were receding towards the hallway, Y/N had a good feeling about today.

"You know, Maybe they weren't so bad."

A/N: I KNOW THIS UPDATE WAS LONG OVERDUE IM SO SORRY 😭😭😭😭 I lost interest in HxH for a bit, but never with Riehlvelt hehe 😹 !!!