part 4 yea

They had patched Riehlvelt up and gave him some rest when a knock on the door interrupted their thoughts.

It was Sadaso. "Hello! Is Riehlvelt there?" "Yeah! " Y/N opened the door for the pale man. He thanked them and walked to where Riehl was resting.

"Great timing. He just fell asleep." Y/N said with a smirk. "What happened to him?" Sadaso asked with a concerned tone. Y/N was silent. "He- got beat up. Pretty bad."

"I see. By who?" He gritted his teeth. "Those two from yesterday. They were stepping all over him and shit." Sadaso was enraged.

"Haven't they learned their lesson? Attacking the weak cause they can't handle- Oh." It hit him. "Is that what we've been doing?" Sadaso realized that.

"Finally! You've noticed." Y/N sighed. "Yeah, you guys were HUGE douchebags."

Sadaso chuckled. "As if you're any better." Y/N playfully scoffed. "Psh! I'm way better than you guys!"

The two laughed.

"Ahah, why was I here again?"
"You do know Riehlvelt's right here, asleep, Right?"
Y/N said to Sadaso.

"Ah, Right!" He exclaimed. "So, what can we do before he wakes up?" "Would you like a drink?" Y/N asked him. "Are you gonna poison it?" "Hey, I'm not evil like you!"

The two sat down on a nearby table with two cups of F/B, and coffee. (F/B - Favorite Beverage)

"You know, for a rookie, you aren't that bad. I guess-" "Huh? Oh. Thanks, I guess." Y/N was amused by his sudden softness.

"That doesn't mean you're good, you're still a rookie." "Damn, what did rookies do to you?" Sadaso gave me a deadpan face.

"Everything." He groaned. "So, rookie crushing is your way of revenge? with innocent people?"

Sadaso was silent, then he let out a chuckle. "You got me there."

"Anyways, we should probably check on Riehlvelt now," Y/N said. "Hey! I'm over here! And- AH FUCK-" A crash was heard.

The pair immediately ran over to Riehlvelt, to see him on the floor with a pained expression.

"Dude! Why did you do that?"

"Right, I can't move my legs," Riehlvelt stated.

"First off, are you okay? Secondly, are you hurt?" "Haha. No, and yes- I WAS KIDDING YOU GUYS-"

"That's not a funny joke! You could have gotten hurt!"
"Ooh, look at Y/N over here! Caring about us!" Sadaso playfully swooned.  "Shut your mouth, Sadaso."

After patching up Riehlvelt, again, they had put him in his wheelchair and sat down.

"So, what did they say before leaving?" "Who?" Y/N asked. "The dudes who beat Riehl up!"

"They said something about going for the top dude, i'm guessing it's-" The two men gasped. "Gido." They said. "Yeah." Y/N nodded.

"Shit! What are we gonna do? He's old and might get hurt-" "Oi, I'm not that old!" A raspy voice could be heard from the closed door.

"wait you heard us from outside the" "Gido!" Y/N rushed towards the door and opened it to let the man in.

"No, I had just got here." The three let out a sigh of relief. "Why?" "No reason!" "You're being hunted by some asshats that torment you guys because of your past deeds."

"Y/N! You didn't have to say it like that!" "Damn, that sucks." "Just be on the lookout for sketchy people," Y/N told the three.

"You know, it's funny. We're the dudes you shouldn't be with and who you said were 'sketchy creeps', yet we are in your room, right now."  Sadaso told Y/N. "You aren't very bright, Are you?  Y/N."

"Shut up! It's an act of kindness, something you guys wouldn't know!" They shouted at him.