Part 3 finally!!

"Hey, about what happened back there. Sorry for scaring you two." Sadaso apologized. "I was overwhelmed by my anger, so I took it out on him. I promise I've changed."

"Yeah, I know you've changed. It just that- You know, with you three being rumored as the three, big, bad and ruthless rookie crushers, it's just hard to see me being acquaintances with you three." Y/N told the men who looked at the floor in guilt.

"I'm sure that we'll be good friends one day. Maybe not now, but someday."

"We understand. See you at training tomorrow, I guess."
"I'll look forward to seeing you three too."

Their faces slightly smiled. They waved goodbye, as they went to their separate rooms.

"That was a fun day, wouldn't you think, Zu-" They looked at their little brother who was about to fall asleep any moment now.

"Well, you surely had fun." They smiled at Zushi.

They opened the door to their room, quickly locked it, put their currently asleep brother on the bed, and laid next to him. Soon after, they were out like a light.

-------N•E•X•T---D•A•Y-----------

They woke up, and their brother was standing at the edge of the bed. "Y/N, Good morning!" His smile beamed at them. Y/N let out a yawn. "Good morning to you too, Zushi."

Y/N cooked a small dish for the two of them, after they ate, they got ready and got on their way.

"Y/N, do you like the trio?" Zushi asked them. "Huh? Well, It's sort of confusing- but I think they're interesting, I guess." Y/N said to the boy next to them.

They opened the door to Wing's room and were met with Wing only.
"Ah, good morning you two!" Wing smiled at them. "They haven't arrived yet if you're wondering about them." Wing said to them.

"Oh, okay." Y/N sat on a nearby chair and pulled out their phone. They saw a message from Linssen.
L: Hey, Y/N right? Are you a fighter at Heaven's arena?

Y: Yeah, why?

Y/N texted him back.

L: Well, my boss would like to see one of your fights.'

"WHAT-" Y/N thought in their head.

Y: Why? I'm not a good fighter.
L: Really? I saw one of your fights long ago, you seemed pretty good.

Y: YOU SAW ONE OF MY FIGHTS?
Y: Sorry, capslock.

L: Yeah, against that clown dude. You lost, but you showed a lot of potential.

Y: gee, thanks.

L: No problem.

"Y/N, who are you talking to?" Mr.Wing asked them. "Some guy we met yesterday. Linssen was it?"

"Oh, speaking of yesterday, what happened?"

"We just went for some ice cream and met a pair of strangers harassing the trio. Oh, we met Linssen too, I guess."

"Harassing them? Why?" "Said it was because they were disgusting peoplet, like kidnappers and-" "So, that's what you think of us." They were interrupted by the trio at the door.

" No- I was just telling them about yesterday, idiots." "Oh- Sorry." They apologized. "Does that mean you like us?" "No, I think you guys are interesting but no."

"Oh. Okay." An awkward silence appeared. "Okay, let's train now, yeah?" "Osu!" They all said in glee.

"I think you should be headbutting the opponent," Y/N told Riehlvelt. "But- They'll get hurt, idiot." "What did you just-" "Y/N. No." Mr. Wing said to them.

"As I said, you should boost your aura and try to headbutt the opponent, possibly knocking them out of the ring." Y/N continued. "Where did you learn this from-"

"I don't know, just thought of it," Y/N said.  "No, then that'll put me in a vulnerable situation where I'm too close to the enemy"

"You two, is everything alright?" "Yes, Mr. Wing."

"Idiot." "You too."

After a long day of training their nen, they had decided to call it a day. Zushi was gonna train a bit more, because his nen needs more training, as he said.

"Well, I'll be in my room. If you guys need me, I guess." Y/N said to them.

They walked to the room and just watched some old fights on tv. After that, they had tried taking a nap, when they heard a thud on the flooring outside.

They grabbed their lighter, and quickly dashed out the door, to met with a wheelchair-less Riehlvelt, and the two strangers from yesterday, their back facing Y/N.

Y/N hid behind the door, waiting until they could strike.

"So, not so high and mighty now that your friends aren't here huh, Wheelies?" They stepped on his chest, causing him to have difficulty breathing. "Aw, What's wrong, wheelset, gonna cry to your friends-"

Y/N ran over to them and kicked the male on the side. "Bro! Well-well, If it isn't his friend. You're cute, what do you say by grabbing a- Aagh!"

They lit the lighter and manipulated the fire to go near the stranger. "Let Riehlvelt go. Now." "Tch, fine. I'll go for the top dude." And with that, he ran off carrying his friend.

"Are you alright?" "No." Riehlvelt stuttered. "What took you so long?" Riehlvelt asked them. "I'm sorry." They apologized. "Why? You saved me after all." Riehlvelt was confused.

"I should have saved you sooner." "No-No, It's- Fine." He wheezed. "Come on, let's get you patched up."
They put him in his normal wheelchair and started to push him. "So, where's your other wheelchair? You know the-" "It's in my room."

Y/N noticed his behavior change. "Hey, what's wrong?" "Nothing, It's just, most people like to ignore us when we're getting harassed, like earlier. Simply because we were absolute douches. Now, I don't think I'm even worthy of being here."

"Hey, don't be so hard on yourself. You're a great guy. I'm sure of it." "Can you go in front of me real quick?" Y/N listened to him and went in front. He gave them a tight hug.

"Thank you." He stuttered.
"No problem. Now, come on."

muahahhahaha until the next chapter  😈😈