part 5 i think

(SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING- THE BRAVE LITTLE TOASTER IS TAKING OVER MY MIND RN) also, this is a short chapter sorry;-;

"Y/N!" Zushi shouted from the door. "Be there in a sec!" Y/N walked towards the door and opened it.

"Y/N! You would not believe- Huh? Why are they there?" Zushi said. "Hey, little man." Sadaso greeted him. "Oh. They're just chilling here for a bit."

"Why? Don't you hat-" "I don't know myself, to be honest." Y/N deadpanned.

"Huh." "Mr. Wing told me to tell you that there's no class tomorrow, but we should still practice our nen," Zushi said to them.

"Why?" "He said he had something to do." "Huh, how convenient, No class tomorrow. Classic fanfiction trope." "Can you shut up, Gido?" "No."

"Zushi, are you gonna stay here for a bit?" "No, I'm going to my room. Bye Y/N!" "Stay safe, Zu!" "I will, Y/N"

They watched Zushi go to his room and waited until he was in his room to close their door.

"What now?" Sadaso said. "How about let's just relax, chill, and just vibe," Riehlvelt said. "Sure. Do you guys want anything?" Y/N asked them.

"No, Anything's good when you're around!" Riehlvelt smiled at them. "Okay, corny- Anyways can I learn more about you guys?" Y/N asked the three.

"Sure, like what?" Sadaso asked them. "Like your past, your hobbies, what happened at the initiation-" "We. Do. Not. Speak. Of. The. Initiation." Gido said. "Why, so you could find out our weaknesses?"

"Yeah-"  "Well, in that case, Tell us yours too." "'Kay." Y/N agreed.

"You first." "Fine!" The three said. "I already told you my story, So I'll just sleep for now," Gido mumbled while laying down.

"My childhood was decent, like most kids. I had a dog though." Sadaso said.

"Oh, that's nice-" "It got killed by the phantom troupe two years ago." "Oh." "So did most of my clan. Yeah, I'm like half-Kurta. I was visiting my family when they attacked." He said with a grim tone.

"Sada, You don't have to tell it. It's alright." Riehlvelt told him. Sadaso was about to protest but decided it would be better to stay quiet about his origin.

"I was an only child of very rich tech moguls, my parents rarely spent time with me. Focusing on their business and things." Riehlvelt said.

"We had lots of housekeepers, but most of them called me names like a brat, ugly and other things. I was a scrawny child." He told them. "Aw man, I feel so bad for you," Y/N said

"It's fine, anyways my grandfather liked to help me with fixing things, and that's what made me want to become an engineer." He continued.

"Let me guess he-" "Yes, He sadly passed away when I was 14." "Sorry for your loss." 

"No worries, so I thought, 'Oh! Let me run away from home! Great Idea, Riehlvelt!'" He mocked his past self

" I met Gido first, at his dad's store, he was like a brother to me, let me tell you." He talked about their adventures.

"Then, two years ago, while we were wandering around the forest, we found a person!" He shouted. "What?" Y/N said in disbelief.

"Yeah, It was me," Sadaso said. "Aw man, I was getting to that part!" Riehlvelt chuckled.

"You guys are really fun, you know?"
"We are?" "Yeah!" Y/N said. They then looked at the time. "Oh my god it's 2:00 am we have nen training tomorrow-" "Zushi said there was no class tomorrow, Y/N! You silly goose."

"Stop saying that." "Sorry."

"But for real, Are you guys okay? Do you need a hug? Both of you?" Y/N asked them.

"Yeah, we do." They said in unison. "Well come on!" Y/N told them. Sadaso carried Riehlvelt and went towards Y/N.

Y/N gave both of them a warm embrace for a few seconds, and let go. "Better now?"

"I would feel better if you were to tell about yourself-". " Oh fine, me and Zushi's parents live not too far from here, and we're just a normal family," Y/N said.

"Y/N, You look nothing like Zush-" "I'm adopted, Sadaso." "Oh."

"Sadaso, you dumb bi-" "Anyways, since there's no class tomorrow, wanna watch some things?" Y/N asked them. "Sure, what you got?"

"I got some old recorded fights, or do you guys wanna watch a scary movie?" Sure, I'm down."

time skip to the middle of the movie

"OH MY GOD, THE KILLER WAS RIGHT BEHIND HER WHAT THE HELL-" Riehlvelt groaned in frustration.

"MY GUY, YOU DO NOT GO INTO A SECLUDED AREA WHEN A LITERAL MASS MURDERER IS AFTER YOU WHAT-" Y/N laughed. "For real!" Sadaso said.

"Whoops! There he goes! Dumb bitch-" They say as the main protagonist almost dies.

"What? That's it? A cliffhanger, damn." Sadaso said. "So what do you guys wanna-"

He stopped when he looked at two, asleep.

"Awe, cute." 'I'm gonna ruin it.' He thought. He then slept on the other side of Y/N.

and writer's block is back- yay

"If I Find You, Will You Shock Me?" जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें