26. Us🔞

.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

.
°• One month later •°
.
°• Your point of view •°
.

.
"But this should be our concern." I said to Namjoon as he agrees.

"We will open a branch in USA as soon as possible. This will be helpful." Namjoon said and I agree with him. Our company is one of the biggest advertising company in Korea. But there are others who are going outside too much and that can harm us. That is way a branch in USA is all we need right now.

"How much time it would take Tae?" Jin asked to Taehyung. He may be calculate something in his mind so he took a pause.

"Arround three months." Taehyung said.

"Are you thinking the same thing that I am thinking?" Namjoon asked to seokjin and we all know where it is going.

"Yes. In between four of us, atleast two of us have to move in USA." Jin said and we all nodded.

"We will decide when the branch is open after three months." I said and all three Kim brothers agreed with me. Our important meeting came to the end I supposed.

"Oh fuck it's 9 in the night. Lets go" Namjoon said and we all left the office building.

We all four hop to the lift and as we came down I saw one black BMW. Well, that belongs to the youngest CEO of this country aka Jeon Jungkook. I smirk at him. He is leaning on his car scrolling through his phone.

"Hi Jeon" Taehyung said as we all greeted each other.

I smile at him. "Are you waiting for long?" He flash a smile at me and grabbed my waist.

"I just came. You could say it was a great timing babe." Saying he collide our lips. I kiss him back.

"See you tomorrow guys." Saying I wave at Kim brothers and we sit on his beautiful car.

As we reach home we got fresh and stuff in our apartment. Oh well, my apartment is "ours" now. Jungkook and I share this one while his parents has the other one.

After getting ready we went to their ones to have dinner. Since Jungkook and I started dating his parents has been the sweetest side parents for me. They love our relationship. And it has become a family norm to have dinner together as four of us. Since all of us are busy people.

FANTASY DEAL ||  JJK 18+✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें