As he quickly responds, his fingers fly over the keypad. She wanted to remain friends with him.

It's no problem, Nance. Since we are famous, anything about our lives will make the news.😊

Nancy: Are the rumours about you and Lisa true? Initially, I thought you were just hanging out as friends, but the images show that you're holding hands and looking at each other...

You can't believe everything you read in the tabloids. The two of us are just friends.

Nancy: I miss you so much, but I would like to catch up with you at the Awards.

Jungkook shook his head. He played tongue in cheek, a weird habit that he has when he feels nervous or cornered, knowing that if he and Nance are caught conversing, Lisa will get strange or suspicious ideas about the two of them. She'll think he broke up just with Nancy. As it is, Lisa already feels insecure about all the fangirls and beautiful women he dated, including Zen from America.

He is also wary of the group Momoland. The ARMY doesn't really like them because of the clout rumours from a few years ago when he and Nancy were exposed during their Momoland album release. Numerous awards followed their rise to fame. In Japan, they are even nominated for an award at MAMA.

Is it a good idea to connect? The shipping culture of the fandom will reign supreme. ...I don't know, Nance...I've already come out of one dating scandal. Let's move on from that.

Nancy: Guk...I have my soulmark, let's see if we bond and if not...we can remain friends. You were kind enough to send me a birthday gift bag. Nobody knows it's from you.

I'm glad you like it. It's your favourite flowers and chocolates. Okay, I'll see you in Japan. There is still a lot of packing to do.

Nancy: Okay, Guk, we are already on our way to the airport. I will see you there.

Okay. I wish you success.

In exasperation, Jungkook wiped his face. The last thing he wants to think about is Lisa. There is sadness in his heart, and he misses her. Nancy was devastated when she heard that they were dating. She wanted them to reconcile. She doesn't know, however, that he has been secretly in love with Lisa since 2017.

After splitting from Nancy, he became friends with Lisa when he met up at awards and variety shows. They always stared at each other. As time went on, their mutual affection grew. Nancy was aware of his renewed interest in the Maknae of Black Pink.

Even Lisa argued with Nancy about how she, Lisa must stop ogling at him at award shows. This is pathetic. So, Lisa decided to pursue Jungkook for real to work on Nancy's nerves. Fandoms of girl bands and Lizkook shippers also got involved.

During one comeback show, he and Lisa secretly exchanged cell phone numbers. Maknae-line of BTS kept his sneaking out a secret at a high price. Jimin needed a Louis Vittone winter coat from the latest LV winter collection, and Taehyung needed a Gucci sweater. However, they kept their mouths shut and never spilt a single drop.

On his and Lisa's late night date, they visited an amusement park, where they only rode two rides and then made out in the car in a secret location away from the cameras all night. Both of them snuck out with their vehicles, which was dangerous since Saseang fans were everywhere.

 Both of them snuck out with their vehicles, which was dangerous since Saseang fans were everywhere