As he thought about her, he breathed deeply. Although she wasn't his first love, she was the girl who made high school so exciting for him. They liked each other very much. After DISPATCH exposed their secret relationship, she faced a lot of jealousy and hated at school as well as from so-called fans. She was bullied because he liked her. He wouldn't have let go if he hadn't fallen in love with Lisa.

There is no doubt that the two bands are in fierce competition. It was more fierce when she debuts in Momoland after Blackpink made their debut. The hottest Bangtan now is standing amid two fiercely competing girls for his attention.

Nancy: Hello, Guk. I hope you are well and happy. I saw the expose about you and Lisa. Sorry. How are you doing? 😕

A furrow appears between Jungkook's eyebrows. Recent media exposure of his and Lalisa's secret relationship has caused a media frenzy. Both agencies denied rumours of a relationship. A representative for the agency told the media that Lisa and the golden maknae have been friends for a long time and that there is no animosity between the Bangtan and Blackpink. They are good friends and respect each other as artists.

Jungkook's relationships were even featured in magazines. Tabloids uncovered his pre-debut relationship with an American girl, his relationship with Nancy, and his relationship with Lisa.

He sighed, knowing Nancy also likes him, but Lisa is more special to him. Even though girls chased him, he had a hard time opening up to the opposite gender. They find him so mysterious and yet lovable.
Strangely enough, even though he was a little awkward in his first friendship/relationship, his first girlfriend seemed to connect with him on an intense level.

There was a kindred spirit between them. Those few months of comfortable friendship led to a secret relationship. They understood the quiet times. They could relax on the couch without saying a word and be content. If it weren't for a tabloid that took a picture of him and Shakes It Up" star, he would not have been called back to Korea to debut. He wouldn't have been a professional dancer but a member of the now mega-famous band BTS.

Despite being still young, 14 -15 years old, they mutually unofficially broke up. He will always have fond memories of her. He was pretty surprised when he met her years later in 2015 in a hotel in L.A.Gosh did she turn out to be beautiful. Staring at her was all he could do. He kept secret tabs on her career and watched her grow tall. She is now a super famous model. As he thinks about her sassiness, he smiles. He shocked his parents by dating a mixed racial girl. Due to his awkwardness, even dating other idols was a big deal for them.

 Due to his awkwardness, even dating other idols was a big deal for them

Jungkook sighed deeply. He never forgot his first love, and the maknae -line knew all the secrets he kept from the Hyung-line until he was forced to reveal them.

Jimin is too flirty to date a girl seriously. When he and Taehyung discovered he was in love with a redhead in Australia two years ago, they were shocked. He was considered the innocent Kookie, but at least he dated, while Taehyung never had a girlfriend.