Chapter 14-15 March

Rosa: Yes...Cinthia Reynolds is our mother 

Cinthia: I'm sorry?

Rosa's pov

I exchanged looks with my brothers while my mother looked shocked, in fact we all were, after 5 years of their death, she was right there in front of me, I managed not to run and hug her like my brothers, at least until she came out of shock.

Cinthia: What do you mean Cinthia Reynolds is your mother? — she looked at my father who seemed to be more nervous than she — I mean, I'm your mother, of you three? — she looked at me asking for an explanation, automatically I looked at Natali, Natali is our leader and a sprinter too and knew better than anyone how much we could count and what could affect the timeline. Natali sighed and nodded as she saw that there was no way to change that our father and our uncles already knew who we were, our mother knowing it wouldn't change much, so I wait — so? I am waiting for an answer.

Rosa: okay — I took a deep breath to explain but I was stopped by a breach that opened attracting everyone's attention, so Uncle Mon el and Aunt Sam left.

Ruby: Mom! — Ruby ran and hugged her, Aunt Sam looked at Ruby without understanding and Aunt Alex looked in shock to know who would be his future wife, unlike Ruby, Astra and Alura held back not to hug their father.

Sam: sorry do I know you? — She ​​asked Ruby who only then saw what she did.

Ruby: Nat, I'm sorry! — She turned looking at Natali who looked with a face of few friends, Natali just agreed because wanting or not knowing how it was, especially for Ruby who was just a child when their mothers died.

Kara: Mon El, Sam what are you doing here? — Aunt Kara asked since Aunt Alex seemed to be in another world.

Mon El: I went to DOE and John said you were here.

Sam: I was looking for you, we were scheduled to have lunch together, remember? — said looking at Aunt Alex, who soon went back to rationing

Alex: yes of course...I'm sorry Sam. there was a last-minute unforeseen event. — she said, looking at Ruby

Ruby: sorry mom I ended up talking more than I should. — said smiling sideways at Alex

Alex: it's all right — smiled for your daughter

Mon El and Sam: Mom? — asked surprised

Mon El: How long was I gone?

Kara: Mon El weren't you supposed to be in the future?

Mon El: yes, but...I came back.

Natali: what...no you shouldn't have come back now! — Natali spoke worried and half annoyed

Mon El: sorry, do I know you? — uncle Mon El asked confused by all that

Natali: no, and if it continues like this, you won't know it!

Henry: Nat, calm down! — Henry spoke in an attempt to calm his twin sister

Natali: calm down?...the timeline is changing, uncle Mon El should only come back at the end of the year and aunt Cinty should only come in the middle of the year...wait what month are we? mom?

Caitlin: March — Aunt Cait replied

Natali: March...which day of March? — she looked at us, that we were trying to avoid happened