Chapter 11-The Plan

Natali's pov

Natali: I'll get the speed of Godspeed — everyone looked at me in amazement.

Barry: and how do you intend to do that?

Natali: In the same way that I absorb the ice, I will absorb its speed...

Barry: and can you do that?

Natali: now I can do it. — I said and my parents kept asking for an explanation — ok...I made a deal with the acceleration force...

Caitlin: what kind of deal?

Natali: She'll help me get his speed, then I'll give the speed back to her.

Sara: Why will the Acceleration Force help you?

Natali: Just like us, The Acceleration Force wants to punish him, he doesn't respect any of the rules of time travel, he does what he wants, so we made a deal it allows me to take his speed, I give him and the speed to she, and in exchange the future changes, no more war, the earth would go back to how it was without all this chaos, and you come back...— I spoke looking at everyone who looked a little surprised — but when you come back, all of us let's remember everything, everything will be erased but our memories of everything that happened will continue — I spoke the part of the plan that the Titans knew, but there was a part that only Clary and I know and no one can know.

Caitlin: And won't that be dangerous for you guys?

Henry: our whole reality is dangerous mom, this may be our only chance to get back to a better future, and have you again...

Oliver: And why didn't you do that when you were fighting him? — Uncle Oli said looking at me.

Natali: Because if I did, the future would stay the same. let's go back to the time he had speed, a little while ago.

Kara: So will it be easy to catch him?

Natali: No, as soon as his past self sees us, he'll send a signal to him, then he'll come with all his army, and the other villains.

Oliver: Then you're going to need help! — I opened my mouth to say more he already interrupted me — and I'm not asking, Barry, Caitlin? — He looked at my parents.

Barry: He's right, let's go whether you like it or not, and if you try to trap us on the ship again I swear I'll ground you, Natali and Clary!

"I didn't do anything!" — Clary said making me smile.

Caitlin: Barry and Oliver are right, you need our help and we'll go whether you like it or not, right? — she said looking at my aunts.

Sara: yes!

Kara: yep!

Felicity: yeah!

Cisco: I'm in.

Alex: Me too!

Caitlin: see? you can't stop us all.

Henry: wait, did you trap them here? — he and all the Titans looked at me impressed.

Natali: I needed it, if they were seen the villains would know they are from the past and could go after us there, we need to get some time off of him, and the only way is to hide in the past, at least 1 week.