Chapter 4

Quick note before the chapter...
•This is NOT edited
Quick recap... Winter is now ditching class...
---------------------------------------------
Chapter 4.

I swiveled my head left and right, confirming that there were no administrators on the look out. Nothing but trees, bushes, and clear skies. And anything else you would expect to find on school grounds.

I shoved my hands into the pocket of my pants. Yeah, I know, Isn't that what boys typically do? Well, not anymore. I hate people who gave girls the image of being all cute, and girly.
As you already know, I'm not your typical girl. I am much more.

I tucked my head down, so I was staring at the cement sidewalk. I fumbled around with my fingers that were struggling to pluck my keys from my pockets.
"Oof" I waked right into a hard chest.

I picked my head up, and saw that it was the same butt-head I had cupcake smashed in the cafeteria.

He wasn't happy, in fact his eyes were glaring down at me. Like before, I glared into them with all my magical powers(just kidding, I'm not magical). I kept doing so until he blinked and shook his head. His hair moved quickly, and sprayed me with water. I guess he washed the cupcake out of his hair.

"What are doing here?" I growled while wiping off his dirty hair water from my face.

"I could ask you the same thing." He glared and smirked at the same time.

"Shut up." I started to walk away.

I heard his tiny feet quickly moving so he could follow me.

"You have tiny feet," I blurted honestly.

"Hey. My feet are huge!" He gaped.

"No they are not. They're smaller than average." I shrugged and kicked a small pebble away, and went to follow it.

"You're so mean," He crossed his hands over his chest.

"Stop. My ego is over inflating," I pressed my lips into a thin line, and turned around to look at him in the eyes.

"Why did you smash that cupcake in my face? You wasted a perfectly good cupcake!" He scratched the nape of his neck.

"'Cus I don't like you." I simply stated.

"You don't even know my name! But, I don't like you either." He smiled.

"Why the heck are you smiling?" I shook my head in confusion.

"'Cus I... " He stopped.

"Yeah..." I started.

"I don't have to explain myself to you!" He sassily placed his hands on his hips, and sashayed in front me and stuck out his tongue.

I burst out laughing and I clutched my stomach. "I wonder what happened to the guy who wouldn't get out of my way in the hallway!"

He abruptly stopped. "He's right here." His mouth turned into a serious scowl.

"Wow. Talk about bipolar." I fanned my face.

"What! I am not bipolar!" His mouth turned into a frown.

One again, I chuckled.

"What?" He looked confused

"Your nostrils inflated. They look like a pigs." I tried to explain without having a laugh attack again.

His face turned pink with embarrassment first, and then firetruck red with anger a split second later.

"You are going to wish you never said that!" He roared.

He ran in my direction, his arms pointing outwards, ready to tackle me to the ground. Just as he was about to make contact with me, I moved over.
His body tried to make an effort to stop, but that plan backfired. He tripped over the loose soil, and made face first contact with the cold, hard ground.

He used his arms to hoist himself up from the ground, and turned his head very slowly toward mine; just like the killers in a horror movie.

I bit my lip, trying to stifle a laugh. His face was covered in soil. There was even dirt in his nose. He snorted, which sent the brown guck flying all the way next to a pair of feet.

Oh shoot.

He slowly stood up, and our gazes locked before meeting the furious eyes of our principal.

"Alex, Winter, report to my office immediately!" She bellowed.

Oh! So that's what his name is!

As I followed the old lady into the building, I couldn't help but kick Alex's leg with my foot. He winced and inhaled sharply not saying a word.

I walked up the steps, and noticed that Alex wasn't here anymore. Just as I was about to snitch, I felt my leg disappearing from the cement steps, and my back harshly connected with the ground.

"Ughhhhh!" I exclaimed in pure pain while rubbing (or trying to) get the pain out of my back.

The stupid lady didn't even turn around.

I stood up and limped behind her again.

Out of nowhere, I felt cool air behind my ear, "Remember in the hallway when I said 'If you weren't a girl I would...'" He didn't wait for me to answer. "Well, this is what I would do. 'Cus you are no girl, let alone a human!" His cool minty breath sent tingles down my spine.

I had to use my resources. I pulled back my elbow, and sharply hit him the stomach.

"Stupid." I shook my head in anger and walked into the school.

I heard his tiny feet approach me from behind. This guy! Who the hell did he think he was. Just cus he was well know, didn't mean that I wouldn't hurt him.

"Quit it! Your tiny feet are so distracting!" I pinched the bridge of my nose in frustration.

"Quit insulting my feet, I have big feet!" He whined.

"No you don't. The only thing you have is a big ego." I corrected.

"I hate you so much," He spoke.

"Great. I thought we covered that already! And the fact that you are BIPOLAR!" I almost yelled at him.

"Come in" The principal spoke, while opening the door to her office.

"What as gotten into you both!" She threw her hands up in frustration.

"He started it!" I pointed.

At the same time he said," She started it!" While pointing at me too.

"I don't care." She shook her head.

"You both have detention for the next week. That is adding on to the punishment you have received Winter. Meaning you have detention for the next 2 weeks" She came to a conclusion.

"Screw it!" I leaned back.

"Language!" She shook her finger.

"Yeah, I speak English. Anything else?" Without waiting for a response I continued, " No? Okay then!" I walked out of the office, with both Alex's eyes and the she-devils looking behind me.

Time to go to detention!

---------------------------------------------
Hey everyone! Sorry for the long wait, I have been SOOOO busy!

I wrote a super long chapter to make up for it! I hope u like it!

Feel free to leave any suggestions or anything at all.

As you have noticed, I did change the name of my book. Really sorry about that, but hope u liked the cover.

Vote if u like! Thanks again guys!

Pls try reading The Player's Good Girl. It is another one of my stories. I hope u like it!

Until next time!
-M

Goal for this chapter: 15 votes