Jealous!Shuichi X Pregame!Kokichi

A/N: SJSJJSJS I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE SO IM SORRY IF YOU ACTUALLY ENJOYED THESE ONESHOTS MKAY NOW ON WITH THE ONESHOT...

Kokichi Ouma's POV

It's been a long time since I got to hang out with Rantaro ^^ we've been best friends since middle school and I'm extremely glad about that. He always knows the right thing to say and he's so dang sweet. his voice is also kinda seductive but whatever,, I haven't really gotten the chance to hang out with him after school this year since I've been busy with homework and stuff. Procrastinating's not easy (A/N: I'm sure we can all relate to Kokichi rn ).

"Rantaro~!!!" I cheered as I jumped into his arms.

"!!!! Ah,!! Kokichi, you scared me," Rantaro replied with a small laugh.

"Sorry!! You ready to go??" I apologised while grabbing his hand.

"Alright, let's get going," he replied with his usual layback voice.

As soon as we arrived at the arcade (a very iconic place to go in fanfics apparently) , I intertwined fingers with Rantaro out of excitement and ran inside.

Time skip till just a little bit later

Shuichi Saihara's POV

As soon as Kaede and I walked into the arcade together, we both heard familiar voices.

"Hm?? That sounds like Rantaro and Kokichi!! Cmon, let's say hi~!!" Kaede insisted, holding onto my arm as we made our way to where the voices came from. "Hello Rantaro, Kokichi!!" the pianist greeted with her signature smile.

"Hm??" Rantaro looked up at us from the chairs they were sitting on, "ah, hey guys,"

"Hi!!" Kokichi greeted back.

I studied Kokichi's cute face which was laying against Rantaro's shoulder. One of Rantaro's arms was wrapped around Kokichi in a protective way. Which, of course, I found annoying.

Everyone's opinion on Rantaro is that he's chill and layback. Most of them say he's "hot" which I find to be a lie. But aside from everyone else's opinion, I find Rantaro an annoyance. Doesn't he know how to leave someone alone? He's all over Kokichi. And Korekiyo.

Rantaro Amami's POV

Shuichi's eyes locked onto my arm around Kokichi.

"Something bothering you... Shuichi-?" I asked, trying to disturb his thoughts.

"Hm? Oh, not at all," Shuichi responded taking his gaze away from Kokichi and onto me.

I've always known how Shuichi thinks about me. Tch, the guy hates me. He's always bothered by me. I'm not sure how Kokichi could be such friends with him. But really, I shouldn't underestimate Kokichi.

Kokichi Ouma's POV

I've always known that Rantaro had some sort of hate against Shuichi. I'm not sure why but that's just how it is.

I'm not really sure what's happening right now but it looks like an intense staring contest between Rantaro and Shuichi.

Time skip to when Kokichi arrives back home

Throwing my school bag onto the hard floor of my bedroom, I jumped and collapsed onto my bed. Taking a sigh of relief, I took out my phone and texted Rantaro.