Chapter ten

Sweat dropped off my half naked body I was only in a thong and bra he was screaming for me. "Get back out here bitch! ill find you and ill kill you!" he screamed. I was running down a long path breathing so heavily I thought i might pass out. I needed to hide I wanted to cry but I must stay quiet or he'd find me. He always did this, touch me. He never Respected my space and somedays when he felt the need he'd grab me and try sticking his hands in my pants. Also at school he liked to grab my ass and pinch it hard and lugh when i squealed of pain. Dont think im this girl who just let him do it i struggled hard sometimes but her smack me. Today i took my chance and ran. I had asthma so I could not breath to well I needed to stop to take a break to breath. I saw a big tree and ran behind panting like a hot dog. "Baby I'm sorry I love you ill never touch you again. I promise not to hit you if you just come out we can run away forget this happened!" He screamed hoping to find me.
As long as im quiet he wont find me, just then his hand went over my mouth and a pocket knife to my throat. "Baby I told you not to run." the knife sunk in my throat.

"Baby baby wake up!" I heard Derek yell at me I woke up and was still in the car with him he was pulled to the side of the road. "Oh my gosh, are you okay?" he asked me. I looked around I felt hot and sick why was he asking me that and why did he wake me up so meanly as to yell. Why are we even pulled over. "What do you mean?" I asked noticing I was out of breath my throat stung too.
"You just let out a dead scream in your sleep. why?" I looked around I screamed? "I don't know I don't even remember screaming. What happened?" Derek looked worried at me "I was going to ask you the same thing." we got home and he carried me to the bedroom. I was planning on having sex tonight this morning I was dead horny for him now I just wanted to sleep and never wake up. He layed me down and went to leave. "where are you going." I asked. "I was going to take a shower why baby." he said to me. I don't even know why I was scared I don't remember my dream but suddenly I felt someone was watching me someone who I was afraid of but who. "please don't leave me alone." I said quietly almost asleep he came and cuddled with me tightly. "Hush baby you know ill never leave you alone." Thats all I remember.