Chapter nine

A few days passed and Derek was growing quiet.
I knew he was going to die but he could try to live life a little more to the fullest before its all gone, at least that's what I thought. I wasn't the one dying who was I to judge.
Then again I was his girl friend.
We still laughed and talked and made love and every time we did he made it so special he made it feel like the first time every time. One morning I awoke and it was two days before he'd be going to surgery. I reached out to find my lovely boyfriend sleeping next to me. But this time it was empty, he was gone.

I walked out to the kitchen, the living room I couldn't find him.
Where was he this wasn't funny I was scared. Where would he go? I went outside to look for him and right when I stepped on the porch to find him picking me up throwning my body over his shoulder. "Good morning beautiful." he said laughing.

Why was he so happy?

"Good morning put me down baby!" I laughed. "Hmm I think no." and we both laughed he tossed me back over on the couch and began kissing me.
His kisses were rough but not in a bad way they were still gental his lips were always gental but today he had more excitement.

"Mmm baby what's into you today? you seem happy." I knew that sounded wrong because it made him look like he was depressed in a way I kinda thought he was becoming. Tho whenever it came to me he always did his best to be happy. "My love today I'm going to give you the best day ever." he said while kissing my neck. I wondered why.

"Oh Derek every day with you is a good day don't you know that?" "If course but today. Oh today is going to be wonderful." he said smiling at me. "why what are we doing?" I asked now really curious. "Please babe no more with the questions it's a surprise."

He rose off me and my body wanted him right back on. I felt a sudden need of him on me I wanted to feel his body collide with mine I was so hot for him. I grabbed his arm pulling him back. "Where do you think your going?" I joked. "What are you talking about. I'm just going to the kitchen." "Oh but no your not." I laughed while pulling him back on me. "Your not going any where till I find out what were doing." I felt confident like I could do anything.
Maybe I was growing close to him?
I never felt confident by someone.

He looked at me with wide hungry eyes. He so wanted me to. "I don't mind staying here." he said looking at my body and back at me. He began kissing my neck down to my chest and lifted my shirt throwing it. I saw him stare at my breasts like he was my preditor and I was his pray. He bent down cuffing one in his hands and stroking the other with his tongue. "mmm baby." I moaned with pleasure. "I love the sound of you moaning. Makes me hungry for your body." I sighed and breathed heavy feeling my heat rise my body akeing for his. His body was tight against mine I could feel his erection on me as he grew hard.

"Baby go get ready for an amazing day." He said trying to pull off me. I pushed him back on my chest. "But babe..." I whined. "I know I want you too but were going to be late."
Late for what?
"Okay" I said getting up and heading to the bathroom.